JungleRain, Hot Chilli Sauce

hey Grant did you get my pm's?

Yes, thanks Candice...sending you a PM in a moment...

Absolutely awesome looking collection Grant!!! How are your international shipping costs? Good luck with your new business my friend. You've got lots of support here!!!

Thanks Dan, I'll look into shipping costs for Overseas this week

Hi Grant,

Great looking and I want to wish you great succes in your new bussines endevour.

If you need someone overseas (europe) you where to find me.

Best off luck!

Wouter

Thanks Woulter, I'll let you know when I find out a bit more about shipping costs to Overseas

Hey mate, if you need a hand with the site, let me know - looks like you've already got a few tasters, great work.

Thanks Lachlan, PM on the way

Thanks to everyone who are participating so far I very much appreciate your help and hope that you love the sauces.

Please be brutal when sampling the sauces, don't hold any punches....

"The Postage will be $A11.20 for Parcel Post with Australia Post to anywhere in Australia"

The Guinea Pigs So Far;

Raelacea

Gasificada

Megamoo

Trippa

Wildfire Chilli Australia

Sci

Novacastrian

thanks Guys, still room for 3 more....

If you guys can PM me your addresses, also is PAYPAL ok for payment of Postage?

I will pe posting the pakages on Monday 25th July...

Paypal is fine for myself JR. Don't worry about me being brutally honest, what the use of feedback from yes men!!

Yeah Paypal is fine with me too JR ... as per PM ... As for the feedback I will even get my mate along who is massively into all things chilli for a tasting session to get some additional ideas on the good, the bad and extraordinary ...

I have one more volenteer to try the sauce samples;

thanks Lachlan

so there's two more sets to go...anyone else?I hope you guys like it?

Still got two more sample packs...anyone anyone from Australia?????I'll be sending them out tomorrow

If you can't get anyone else JR I might be able to ask a friend of mine who is into all things chilli related .. I can't promise anything but I will ask if you want??

All right just been in touch with my mate and he's in I'll chuck some more cash your way via paypal JR now and you can just send it to my address as well and I'll get it to him (he's from the UK so its a bit of an international opinion up this way :lol: )

Well the sauces have all been taken to the post office

and most of you should get them in the next day or two except for WA,

should get them end of the week, also 11010490, Lachlan I still need your address...

Back