JungleRain, Hot Chilli Sauce

Good luck with the business grant. The sauces all sound delicious, I'm a fan of fruitbased hotsauce :)
If you do an overseas round I would love to try them

This is what I've tried the sauces with so far;

1. BloodyMurder

Good with BBQ,red meats or game meats i.e. duck

2. CaribbeanDream

3. DragonBerry

Ice cream orChocolate cake and whipped cream

4. Inquisition

SuperhotSauce

5. ScorchedEarth

General BBQsauce

6. ScorpionSting

7. SerpentBite

Seafood dipping Sauce

8. WhiteLightining

9. YellowFever

White meats such as chicken or pork

That's Great Rael, the purple one, "Dragon Berry" goes great with ice cream or chocolate cake and whipped cream

I bought some Ice cream about an hour ago for just that! :D
I thought Scorpion Sting might suit that kind of thing as well.
I'll say now though, I really, really like Serpents Bite! That stuff is awesome! (I am pretty in love with coriander though!)

Hopefully mine turn up tomorrow ... or at least by friday so I can spend all weekend dousing my food in hot sauce and annoying my wife with constant here try this ... hey try this .. or this :rofl:

:woohoo:

I'm a happy little vegemite as bright as bright can beeeeeeee :lol: Looky what showed up in the mail today! Thankyou kindly Grant, i will fill out the feedback forms in great detail and hopefully get a vid happening.

2011-07-27082810.jpg

Just a quick question, with the White Lightning have you used White Habs or White 7-pods? There is conflicting data! Mmmmmmm my tounge is getting nice and warm heehee

Great to see they arrived Scott...get stuck into them.I first used white habs, but changed it and now using the 7pot/pod white...I thought it had a bit more of a fruitier flavour

Nobody is at home this morning to pick up any parcels delivered ...Means I might have to race home early see if I have a note saying I have a parcel and then race to the post office .... even if it isn't there I still get home early so double bonus if it is .... :woohoo:

Alrighty thanks. Just gave my ma a taste of the Inquisition. :rofl: She is still coughing minutes later! :lol:

Edit: She wanted to try another one but grabbed the same one! She is on fire! :hell:

Back