• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe SL will alter hers then. No big whoop cooking on a gas range. Done every day.

Yea, Boss, I thought about the gas range.

Maybe ....no household range, stove top or oven, gas or electric

So any other type cooking apparatus including a toaster, toaster oven (but that would almost be cheating with the toaster oven as it's just a mini-me of a real oven). But you could also use an iron (grilled cheeses, anyone??? :lol: ) and wood stoves.

HHhmmmm, wonder what could be made with a pellet stove.....

African is very broad, from Mediterranean, to Middle Eastern, to Ethiopian, etc. But I dig it. I like a lot of Moroccan and Ethiopian. Love the berbere sauce (hot pepper based).

MY CHOICE IS African.

If that is a vote please phrase it properly so I know.

See post #1.

edit-

original suggestion post edited.

:)

I don't have time to read conversations if you did not follow the directions your vote was not added. I am scrolling the page with word search looking for MY CHOICE IS only.

If you did not put MY CHOICE IS you better add it. :)

PS. I'll allow everyone to suggest, I don't have time to check if you entered a TD.

Ummmmm. Hmmm I see you read my posts. :lol:

When I search the page for votes yours won't be found. That's the only way to do it in the end with all these posts.

Put the drink down and you may understand it! Put MY CHOICE IS okay? :lol:

My ipad is shithoused, maybe cuz i spilled my drink on it on yur recomendation, hahahahahahahahahahaha

But I am [not] SOBER. Ill roll widit boss you know me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back