• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banter between THP and SD on page 2 is priceless.

SD, don't edit it out, leave it for the archives!
When CJ wakes you from your stupor and shows you what you were doing wrong, just post it on a different page.

BOLD (like that would work)

my choice is RAMEN.

Anything goes Ramen. There are some purists here and some packaged lovers here. Let em both cook.

Awwww Shoot.
I aint a deleter any more, I just hope boss dont hate me now.
I was feelin a little wryly [liquid wryly that is] last night.

It was fun tho big D, yes?

MY CHOICE IS Italian
:BOLD:

No worries boss if this gets in, my iPad dont do Bold, hahahaha ermaybe its just mehahahaha

Edit: ps, I see CJ has a little SD in her

I may be too late, but I like the African idea. Make us learn something and try something new. My choice is African

Scovie, honey, we all love you, really we do! Your iPad doesn't matter. If you start a reply, type what you want, then highlight it. Once it's highlighted, look above the very first letter you typed in the box, and you'll see a "B" in the icon bar. HIT THE B. ALL WILL BE GOOD! Just make sure your text is highlighted before you hit it. Really, it won't hurt!

No, thers no icon bar with the ipad, no bold, italic, underline, smileys, sizes, etc.
Even when I click "more reply options", theres no editing options.
I still loooooooove this thing tho.

Thats why Im always like hahahahahaha,
Instead of using a rolling laughy smiley.

Should I try using the mobile format?
I think Im still :drinkingsmileywithabottleinhishand:

Awwww Shoot.
I aint a deleter any more, I just hope boss dont hate me now.
I was feelin a little wryly [liquid wryly that is] last night.

It was fun tho big D, yes?

MY CHOICE IS Italian
:BOLD:

No worries boss if this gets in, my iPad dont do Bold, hahahaha ermaybe its just mehahahaha

Edit: ps, I see CJ has a little SD in her

FIFY

rolling laugh = :-rofl-: with out the dashes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :drunk:

:-drunk:
:-beer:
:-cheers:
:-banghead:
:-fire:
:-rofl:
:-high:
remove the dash and try typing any of these Scovie

to put in a picture open it on whatever site you have it on like photobucket. Copy the address, then here type [-img] paste you pic's address here [-/img]
once again remove the dashes

Then grab a rum&co and :cheers:

I have really been craving some Greek food lately and not just gyrios, but have never tried making any myself. There is alot of cross over between Greek and Lebanese cuisine and they're both mediterranean. So I could go for any of these or maybe even a greek inspired ramen.

My Choice is: Greek / Lebanese

or maybe just a damn good plate of Nacho

OH, and a beer!

What about another secret ingriedient TD? We haven't done that in a while. Let Boss pick an item or two and divulge them the day of the TD. (Canned tuna fish... go!)

Just spit-ballin' here.

I'll count the suggestions later... remember the top 5 go into a poll so if you like an idea the best thing to do is repeat the suggestion.

I do like the Ramen idea. The cheap stuff in a package. (JT can throw out the flavored fairy-dust packet that comes with it if he chooses.)

I have really been craving some Greek food lately and not just gyrios, but have never tried making any myself. There is alot of cross over between Greek and Lebanese cuisine and they're both mediterranean. So I could go for any of these or maybe even a greek inspired ramen.

My Choice is: Greek / Lebanese

or maybe just a damn good plate of Nacho

OH, and a beer!

THAT ONE NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

I do like the Ramen idea. The cheap stuff in a package. (JT can throw out the flavored fairy-dust packet that comes with it if he chooses.)

I'm betting that if it IS ramen...we'll have to use both components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back