• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Meatfreak 2015 Glog

Hi all, thanks for watching. Will be keeping a small glog this year to share progress with my friends. I've started my grow on 26th of January, everything has popped by now and true leaves are being formed. Like every year I will be growing multiple "new" Jalapeno's I've collected so far, about 21. The rest of my grow will exist mostly out of crosses I made previous season and new crosses/phenotypes from friends. Goal was to keep the amount of plants limited because I want more time on my hands for of course family and to grow other veggies to.

IMAG6249.jpg

IMAG6250.jpg

Freakymeat!  I completely missed your glog until now!  Looks great as usual.  I'm about to start germinating Jalapeno seeds you sent last year and some tomato seeds as well from you Devv and Essegi.  Can't wait to see your progress this year.  I hope you and your family is doing well!

Devv said:
I'm interested in seeing how the Pimenta Lisa comes out. Mines real purple....

Jamison said:
Freakymeat!  I completely missed your glog until now!  Looks great as usual.  I'm about to start germinating Jalapeno seeds you sent last year and some tomato seeds as well from you Devv and Essegi.  Can't wait to see your progress this year.  I hope you and your family is doing well!
No problem, Jamison :D Good to hear your giving the Jals an try. I just sowed my tomatoes 5 days ago and already got most up. Weather is very mild again and we get lots of sun during the day. My family is doing well, kids are growing fast and the oldest is turning 3 already in a month :) Hope you and the family are well to!

Sawyer said:
My Pimenta Lisa seedlings are purple, too.

capsidadburn said:
Mine too!
Sounds good guys, hope to get some more stability from the F-3 generation. Last year was a lot of different phenotypes as expected.

muskymojo said:
Very happy looking plants, and nice growth spurt!

Plantguy76 said:
Hey romy6 when you gonna put up a glog waiting patiently ?
I hear your glogs are killer! :-)
Looking good meatfreak best of luck on your growing season!
Thanks!

Jamison said:
They just grow up too fast  :tear:  ;)
They sure do ;)

stickman said:
The seedlings look great in their new shoes Stefan! And your seed company logo in the corner of the pics was a nice touch. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, Rick. I added them cause I post them somewhere else to ;)

Lele said:
Wonderful plants!
Good luck for the season

Pfeffer said:
Looking good!

PS.  My pimenta lisa is more black than purple... and.. is putting out her first pod! (hope it doesn't abort)
Well, we need pictures then :D

ronniedeb said:
Plants looking great Stefan! Excellent progress. 

gnslngr said:
Looking good Stefan. I believe I will be "restarting" when get back home this trip......

Devv said:
Very nice Stefan!

Loads of stellar looking babes you have there ;)

Keep it green!
Thanks, guys! Good luck on the new season, Dave.

Back