• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MoA Jamaican scotch bonnets....

so...as a few of you know that when i came on here.. one of my mission was to be able to acquire some pods and or seeds of JAMAICAN SCOTCH BONNETs.... others came along to help me with seeds (smokemaster, midwestchilihead, jamison and GreenTea) but i had a hard time growing them due to various reasons.it was my first grow..

so anyways.. along came a guy name Steve954 who introduced us to the MoA (ministry of agriculture) Jamaican scotch bonnets...

again i am truly humbled and glad i am able to grow this pepper

got a couple germing in jiffy pucks.. and a couple in my aerogarden....
A8C9E3BC-3294-470E-8F73-B5DBE99692B2-2331-00000120D12149FF_zps98c86893.jpg

please feel free to post comment.. especially those who was honored to get these seeds....

and without further a do!!.. let us start a progress chart on this MoA Scotch bonnet pepper!!

Jamison said:
Cool let me know how they germinate! Kinda curious!!!!!
Will do! Only have 3 seeds sown at the moment, depending on space available I'm thinking of starting a few more closer to spring as well.

Checked my seed tray when I got home from work today, and I have an MoA hook showing!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:     Hopefully I can get the other 2 seeds I planted to pop as well. Really excited to grow this one out. I've loved all the bonnets I've tried so far, and from what I've read this one is even better. Can't wait!

maximumcapsicum said:
Beautiful pods. How is the taste? I bet they are scorchers.
(click here) to read Post #1358 in my glog has a Jamaican Ministry of Agriculture Scotch Bonnet Review, MoA for short so dubbed by STEVE954. IMHO they are not scorchers but super tasty!!!

PaulG said:
All right, Devv is kindly sending me some MoA seeds, so I'll
be able to give them another go next season.  Thanks, brother!
Paul pm me your addy and I'll send some too and others ... Happy Holidays brethren :)

Thanks Scott, 6 is more than plenty .... you'll be loaded with pods if my 3 were any indication. I now have some Ft. Laud., Farmers Market Scotch Bonnets going from Steve954 seed and some 2nd gen MoAs too. Hope they produce like the pictures Steve showed of the Farmers Market pods ... Hab a great one brethren!

Back