• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MoA Jamaican scotch bonnets....

so...as a few of you know that when i came on here.. one of my mission was to be able to acquire some pods and or seeds of JAMAICAN SCOTCH BONNETs.... others came along to help me with seeds (smokemaster, midwestchilihead, jamison and GreenTea) but i had a hard time growing them due to various reasons.it was my first grow..

so anyways.. along came a guy name Steve954 who introduced us to the MoA (ministry of agriculture) Jamaican scotch bonnets...

again i am truly humbled and glad i am able to grow this pepper

got a couple germing in jiffy pucks.. and a couple in my aerogarden....
A8C9E3BC-3294-470E-8F73-B5DBE99692B2-2331-00000120D12149FF_zps98c86893.jpg

please feel free to post comment.. especially those who was honored to get these seeds....

and without further a do!!.. let us start a progress chart on this MoA Scotch bonnet pepper!!

I'd love to buy some MoA seeds if anyone has some available. This one has been at the top of my list since Steve introduced us to them. I'm hoping to get around 30 seeds if I can. Let me know.

oh yeah, very healthy looking leaves on them ! nice color ! cant wait till mine are looking like that aswell haha .. thatll take some time ;)

Dshlogg said:
I'd love to buy some MoA seeds if anyone has some available. This one has been at the top of my list since Steve introduced us to them. I'm hoping to get around 30 seeds if I can. Let me know.
I can send you 15 if you PM me  = )

windchicken said:
Great job taking up the MOA banner and running with it guys! Steve should be really proud...Anyone talked to him, or did I miss something further back in the MOA thread?
That's what I meant. Haven't heard from Steve. I used to text with him either really busy with life or changed his number. Hope all is well.

windchicken said:
 ... Anyone talked to him, or did I miss something further back in the MOA thread?
I talked with him about 2 weeks ago and a few months back we exchanged some plants, seed, pods and powder. He is still growing peppers and he's very busy with work & family. IIRC he still has an issue with his pc so he stopped posting to THP but AFAIK he still reads the site, I'll try to touch base with him later this week.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
That's what I meant. Haven't heard from Steve. I used to text with him either really busy with life or changed his number. Hope all is well.

Me too.

WalkGood said:
I talked with him about 2 weeks ago and a few months back we exchanged some plants, seed, pods and powder. He is still growing peppers and he's very busy with work & family. IIRC he still has an issue with his pc so he stopped posting to THP but AFAIK he still reads the site, I'll try to touch base with him later this week.

Thanks Ramon! that's good to know...

Denniz your legion of MoAs is awesome!

I had great germ rates on the MoA's.  I gave a nursery owner the other cup of starts, and have culled the runt
from this cup.  Not sure if I'll try to separate them or not.  I will have serious space issues in the garden as it is!
_DSC1130a_zps26be7421.jpg

Have a good week, everybody!

WalkGood said:
Separate them if you can Paul, you'll be very impressed if you grow one big, the stalk, leaves and growth rates are very impressive ...
I will either separate them, or just cull one out.  I have a little time to decide,
but don't want to wait too long if I'm going to separate the pair.

Back