beer My Homebrews

Definitely never got a score this high before!

Nearly perfect score and only got 3rd place, what the hale!
Screenshot_2014-09-23-07-28-53.png

Sweet. I'm really diggin on saisons lately.

I also did up a belgian tripel about 4 months ago. Definitely didn't do as well in comp as the saison, but I'm liking having that 9.4% beast around

30bbl 4 vessel Braukon system

can pump out 60,000bbls a year, we currently have enough fermentation capacity to rock out 9000.

Production and brewpub obviously, bottling as well as kegging, and possibly canning down the road

wheebz said:

can pump out 60,000bbls a year, we currently have enough fermentation capacity to rock out 9000.

Production and brewpub obviously, bottling as well as kegging, and possibly canning down the road
Awesome man. I'd love to try some of your brews. Any way of arranging some sort of mail deal? Like I'd pay for the brews and shipping or what have you.

wheebz said:

Dang it Wheebz! I was in Rehoboth over the Summer. I would have stopped by your brew-pub to sample some beers.

Or not wobblez that's just as cool!

Anyway. Part 3 of me video es done essay. so. Yeah. Yep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbLwsnuYX8&list=UUqFZR9a6aVUe2yEMfhzGDCg

I ended up buying yet another chest freezer, so I now have the ability to brew lagers full time. I have a munich dunkel in primary as we speak. Next? Hmm not so sure, perhaps a bock. I dunno yet

Currently brew wise I have a munich dunkel in primary. A cider, brown porter, and raspberry porter in secondary

Brewing up a sweet stout tomorrow.

Back