• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

My Shameful Addiction

serrano said:
i only eat fast food when im very drunk and thats not often anymore. now im trying to eat helthy cuz i dont want to be too fat.

Fast food does not make you fat. Also, aspritame is fantastic for your brain, fluoride is good for you teeth, the government is your friend, cops should always be trusted, and flu shots do not cause autism. :lol:

I hate fast food but eat it sometimes cuz of work. but if I was gonna claim 1 junk food addiction it would be a bag of WC sliders, but I limit those to maybe once a month.

imaguitargod said:
Fast food does not make you fat. Also, aspritame is fantastic for your brain, fluoride is good for you teeth, the government is your friend, cops should always be trusted, and flu shots do not cause autism. :lol:

Man, that's a huge relief! I was worried about some of those things, especially cops always being trusted.

Here are 2 local stories from this week:

1.Two Hockley County deputies were among those accused Friday of operating a major drug trafficking ring in connection with a motorcycle club.

2.Former Slaton police Sgt. Tim Velesquez, 41, is charged with theft by a public servant after he was accused of improperly logging $200 as evidence received during a July 1 sting operation, Slaton police Sgt. Joe Lopez Jr. said.

I'm sure these guys are all innocent and will be back to work soon. We need more hardworking, truthful and honest police officers to keep us safe.

having been a vegan health food fanatic....and like Buddha, learned the wisdom of moderation :rolleyes: ....my biggest sin is potato chips. Most things that are not good for you I pretty much have an aversion to, anyway-I have worked too much fast food to eat it. I'm allergic to a lot of things that are *supposed* to be good for you.

A really crappy day at work will have me running to the break room for a Cherry coke or Dr. pepper and a bag of chips. so- I get those when I'm at work. Good thing I only work weekends! :P

Don't feel one bit ashamed! I am a danged-good cook & almost 100% cook from scratch...BUT....my addiction is White Castle's Pulled Pork Sliders! OMG are they delicious!! Even good cooks like a break once in awhile!

Back