New Forum

I also get that "Loading..." thing when trying to post a comment on someones profile. The comment is posted when I go back and check, but I can't se that when I do it.

(Sorry if I posted multiple comments to anyone...)

hot sauce bottles are back!!!!! WOOOHOOOO! :rofl: :hotsauce: :D just practicing my smilies~~~

new forum, new keyboard............

probably many more mistakes from me coming in the next few weeks, add in a couple re-wines and it's all good!

I just noticed something interesting in some quotes on another thread.

In one post the member quoted another post and the quoted post showed the original poster's name and the original time of the original post.

In another post, the quoted post did not show the original poster's name or post time.

I'm thinking that the difference is that the second person erased some of that info when they hit the "quote" key. I don't think it's a forum issue, just something I noticed with all the new stuff going on. I'll keep an eye out over the next few days, but I think it's probably OperatorError.

Is the chat room working for those who had issues?

Nah,I get the "loading" thing too, and an "error on page" thing on the lower portion of my screen. Was also able to get in right after the switchover, but not the last couple of days. I use Internet Explorer,not sure if that has somethin' to do with it.

I know. IE issue being addressed.

WOW....I must have been away longer than I thought. This whole site has changed. Hey Boss, looks great and thanks for not changing my login info :lol:

I get last but one page when I try to get back to previous page.

Suppose I am on page 10 and I want to go to page 9, I am taken to page 8.

When I open a topic, if the latest posting is made on say page 120, I am taken to page 117 or so.

When I type something, sometimes, I get characters that I have not typed at lall.

These bugs will disappear after THP takes care of them in due course (I hope)

NJA

Loading issue (chat, etc.) fixed!

Character typing issue fixed!

NJA the others don't sound like bugs. It's taking you to the newest post in the thread for you.

Back