"New" hotsauce explorer from Sweden has arrived to the boards!

A big European welcome from Lake Constance, Germany! Sounds like you've already come a long way developing your desire for THE HEAT! This place will inspire you!

chilliman64 said:
I'd have to say that I disagree with your statement that you don't have too much hot stuff in Sweden - I've seen the chicks, some of them sure look hot to me!!!

Hmmm... Swedish chicks with habanero raspberry jelly... :hell:

Hey there! Greetings!

Thx, for the compliments mate...I'm nowhere near Neil's level of chileheadness yet, but I can always try..hehehe.

Thanks to this place I'm growing my first peppers this year, and it's been an adventure. I also got into the "super-hots" thx to folks here, and THAT really changed how I view things. Once ya go Naga, there's no turning back...(except to reach for the toilet roll in the freezer...)

cheers, have fun!

-QS

Hey Hi munchzilla and Welcome.. you will love it here, full of great people, heaps of info and Lots of HEAT

thanks for the kind words tooo, ya gonnna love the Fresh Naga's too if ya get them.. they do Rockkkk :)

take care mate..
neil.

Hiya munchzilla im with R.B your Avatar is Kewl and Big Welcome from the U.K.:)

17.gif

welcome to the party muchzilla, as you can probably guess three are people from all over the world hanging out on this site, lots of knowledge, and lots of cool people

thanks all!

to add to my log: I just think I tamed the Red Savina, not feeling plagued by the heat. the worst part is the hiccups though, they're really brutal. what do they mean? and how do I get rid of them?

They mean that you have eaten something really damn hot!! It's a reaction that many (if not all) pepper heads have when they consume something a lot hotter to what they are used to, have a look at Neils vids again, he hiccups in the Bhut one i think. The only way to get rid of them is to hang on a go for the ride, they will go away when they are ready!

Novacastrian said:
They mean that you have eaten something really damn hot!! It's a reaction that many (if not all) pepper heads have when
I've never gotten them from peppers. It's a more common reaction. Another one is excess saliva.

Another welcome from the USA munchman, glad to have you with us. Just tamed the Red Savina eh? Congrats.

Quads, dude that is brilliant!!! Butt wipe paper in the freezer!

patrick said:
Another welcome from the USA munchman, glad to have you with us. Just tamed the Red Savina eh? Congrats.

Quads, dude that is brilliant!!! Butt wipe paper in the freezer!

Thx!

This would be even better:

frozen-man-toilet_h0RjGGlDszvU.jpg

TeeHee....:lol:

munchzilla said:
Haha, well... I guess it's just tempting, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't hate me for it though. ;)
It would be kind of fun to play "russian roulette" with those and some look-a-like sweets and place them in a little bowl when you have some friends over for dinner or something.:lol:

anyway, I think I'll have to try them myself first before I think about doing that. :D

I had a tupperware of Thai chillies in the freezer for about a month, the girlfriend kept thinking it was candy! I kept stopping her, until one night when she was too drunk, and I was too slow (drunk). Now she knows we don't keep candy in the freezer.

Also, all of my ice cubes were spicy. Water has never been so delicious.

Plus, welcome from Canada.:lol:

Back