"New" hotsauce explorer from Sweden has arrived to the boards!

Meow! That said:
Wait, I thought ya was a female... o0...

TeeHee...Dat's HoTT!

I gave my smokeshop gal (chilehead in trainin) a whole Bhut Jolokia...she liked it and wants more..eep!

Welcome. Sweden rulz the world for metal! I listen to a ton of bands from there including Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Soilwork, Hypocrisy and plenty more. Music is another passion along with hot chilies.

bigt said:
Welcome. Sweden rulz the world for metal! I listen to a ton of bands from there including Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Soilwork, Hypocrisy and plenty more. Music is another passion along with hot chilies.

cool. was just listening to dark tranquillity ;) not a fan of their newest album though, but it is bearable. the others are also great.

munchzilla said:
cool. was just listening to dark tranquillity :D not a fan of their newest album though, but it is bearable. the others are also great.

For some amazing "viking metal" check out Amon Amarth's new CD - Twilight of the Thunder God - great album. Post Rock bands I listen to are Isis, Mogwai, Neurosis, Voyager, Cult of Luna (Sweden) and Callisto. Pepper plants grow more with some loud metal playing. They are natural headbangers. :D

bigt said:
For some amazing "viking metal" check out Amon Amarth's new CD - Twilight of the Thunder God - great album. Post Rock bands I listen to are Isis, Mogwai, Neurosis, Voyager, Cult of Luna (Sweden) and Callisto. Pepper plants grow more with some loud metal playing. They are natural headbangers. :D

Hehe, if you are a fan of amon amarth, i know youll like the name of one of my sauces :D

Alla3.jpg

Och välkommen till Munchzilla!

bigt said:
For some amazing "viking metal" check out Amon Amarth's new CD - Twilight of the Thunder God - great album. Post Rock bands I listen to are Isis, Mogwai, Neurosis, Voyager, Cult of Luna (Sweden) and Callisto. Pepper plants grow more with some loud metal playing. They are natural headbangers. :(
I know, I have that album. It's great!
those bands are also great, haven't heard callisto but I think I'll give it a go. :(

uUu said:
Hehe, if you are a fan of amon amarth, i know youll like the name of one of my sauces :(

Alla3.jpg

haha, yeah, Death in fire. great song too.
Tack!

uUu said:
Hehe, if you are a fan of amon amarth, i know youll like the name of one of my sauces :)

Alla3.jpg

Death In Fire ! Sweet - I wouldn't mind the recipe for that one. Amon Amarth & Dark Tranquillity are my 2 favorite bands. Another great Swedish band I left out before is Arch Enemy. That would be a good name for a sauce too. :)

munchzilla said:
thanks.

arse enemy was a fun twist to arch enemy :)

Describes them better :D

I dont like any of the famous swedish "noob"-death metal bands like the haunted, arch enemy, in flames, amon amarth, etc. i can go on for ever :P

I prefer black metal and we do have some of the worlds greatest bands in: Pest & Craft! Heard them?

uUu said:
Describes them better :P

I dont like any of the famous swedish "noob"-death metal bands like the haunted, arch enemy, in flames, amon amarth, etc. i can go on for ever :P

I prefer black metal and we do have some of the worlds greatest bands in: Pest & Craft! Heard them?

never heard them actually, but I do like some black metal.

haven't heard that much with them but I'm not sure I like them.
my favourite black metal band must be agalloch but they're progressive black metal or something, not really that metal. awesome band though!

munchzilla said:
Answered that in a PM already but, I'm from Luleå in the northern part of Sweden (not too up north though, where the reindeers are... :whistle:)

I lived in Luleå for 6 years in the 90's, now I live in Jokkmokk which isn't to far away from you. Nice to see that not everyone live in foreign, exotic countries, right?

Och du - det finns renar väldigt nära Luleå och betydligt längre söderut! :oops:

MrArboc said:
I lived in Luleå for 6 years in the 90's, now I live in Jokkmokk which isn't to far away from you. Nice to see that not everyone live in foreign, exotic countries, right?

Och du - det finns renar väldigt nära Luleå och betydligt längre söderut! :)

haha jo förstås men jag tänkte på samefolket som har miljontals renar :D

MrArboc said:

Och du - det finns renar väldigt nära Luleå och betydligt längre söderut! ;)
See, to me Sweden is a foreign, exotic country.

imaguitargod said:
See, to me Sweden is a foreign, exotic country.

And the US isn't very foreign or exotic to me since I lived for a year on Long Island;)

It's a strange country, but that's a subject for a different forum ;) No offence intended!

Back