seed-train Non-Pepper Seed Train- Round 2 Boarding

Scuba_Steve said:
I can add quite a few.  Please add me!  Choo Choo!
No offense, but you just joined THP today. I set up guidelines for how long you had to be a member & how many posts you had to have. This is because I really think people who feel connected to the community are much much less likely to derail the train. We finalized the list for this nearly a month ago & it's been moving along. We will have a 2nd round & I may add you then depending on your involvement here in the next few weeks. I hate to be a jerk but I've also had seed trains get taken by people I didnt know. Hope you understand. I DO like your name- Scuba Steve. :)

bucdout57 said:
Count me in too. I got a bunch of pumpkin, squashes, tomato, passion fruit and dwarf tangerine seeds and herb seeds of course seeds to offer. Not the herb but cooking herbs like thyme, basil, tarragon, and rosemary. Just had to make the correction. Looking to grow some cucumbers and more edible food for the girls. My daughters love the garden. And I love the time spent with them learning. Just got back in from outside with my youngest and the tomato plants are looking really good. Count me in.
You there?
KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Is buc active? ? Tried to PM him foe my addy. He's box is full
Ah, I just deleted his PM with his address in it. Needed it a couple of weeks ago for CAPCOM's seed train. Hope you hear from him soon.  

I misunderstood. I thought you were waiting on Bucdout to give you his address, but you're waiting to give him your's. Hmm... USPS says the package wsa delivered to him at 3:30 PM yesterday. THP says he was on today at 2:30 AM EST. Hopefully he got in touch with you last night & we can keep this thing rolling. It's travelling quickly & looks like its picking up lots of fantastic seeds along the way! Let us know when you hear from him.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Is buc active? ? Tried to PM him foe my addy. He's box is full

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Wow. Next day delivery. Didn't know you were from Los angeleS. Busy night and work at 0600. Train goes out on Monday am...

Awesome stuff in here.
Sounds good. Can you give us a little report, estimation of how many different seeds, or picture of the treasure?

Looking forward to it.

SmokenFire said:

beerbreath81 said:
any seats left on this train, Ill hitch a ride if so. Got plenty to add

Scuba_Steve said:
I can add quite a few.  Please add me!  Choo Choo!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:

Didn't get a chance to snap a picture but it was packed. . Someone was kinds to put some pepper powderS.. smells great. Took a tsp of both..

Thanks again. Next up chris

Thanks smokenfire. Your blend goes well with everything
Good to hear! It's moving along. Sent it out 1 month ago today & it's traveled to 8 people including from me. If we can do the next 7 in another month, we'll have Round 1 complete. In a couple of weeks, I'll start gathering riders for Round 2. Because of the time of year, I want to limit the 2nd round to just 10 people- hoping for completion around May 15- about the latest most want to be planting. I'll arrange it so any riders we have in colder climes are at the back end. I'll save a spot for BeerBreath & Scuba_Steve on Round 2. I'll save one for SmokenFire if he wants one, since he was the 1st rider & any seeds he took came from me. 

Again, we'll get the 2nd Round list together in a couple of weeks. 

Coach:

I'm full up so no worries putting me back on this train for a 2nd round.  Happy to help and pay it forward to this excellent community.  Count me in for next year's train :)

@ KingDeNNiz - thanks for the kind words!  I was hoping to get a bit of feedback on the powder blends, which was why I included them.  I still have some put back, so if you'd like a bit more let me know.

Really proud of you guys and this train.  PPR!!

Back