• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

better shot the biggest one in the pic has been that way for over a week now and figuring that is the biggest it will get im not an expert on caterpillar peppers but i think they are supposed to be this size. the hooke done looks cool hope i can havest like hook peppers!
IMG00422.jpg

FINALLY IDENTIFIED MY PLANT AFTER a little confusion its a ...
Angkor Sunrise. will have seeds to trade supposibly they turn red when ripe and will wait for then.

I dont keep trakc of other tempatures around the world but in my yard i do
it's been like this for abouta month now evry day. these plants really are drinking that water up.
IMG00107.jpg

Bhut Jolokia
IMG00120.jpg

Sweet Bannana finally can show this one all it was, was the stem i dropped it awhile ago now it has a nice thick stem and getting some leaves potting this puppy up real soon
IMG00110.jpg

Fatalli
IMG00113.jpg

Either Serrano or Orange Hab I'm Thinkin Hab getting a nice canopy just like my other hab
IMG00122.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion just germinated ready for some sunlight.
IMG00109.jpg

Scotch Bonnet just germed as well.
IMG00114.jpg

I tell Ya here in southwest florida we get bursts of crazy weather just like evry where else prob but having a wind chime is key especially if you are inside and it starts to get super windy you'll have a chance of putting them some where safe in time!

Back