• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

The bees won't sting when they're swarming like that. You should have gotten yourself a box and scooped 'em right in. Fresh collected honey is the bombski!!

Peppers are looking great too!:oops:

left to right trinidad scorpion, scothch bonnet, chocolate habanero
IMG00129.jpg

angkor sunrise finally getting some nice orange color coming in. should turn red
IMG00132.jpg

as well as one of my orange habnero's
IMG00128.jpg

Nate, great pepper pics, no I demand some pictures of the scenery around your place. Looks like you live on a canal.

thanx, Oh hell yeah fishing seems to be always good, nice redfish and snook great on the grill! i need to learn to throw my cast net better to catch the bait fish.

no mas mush(overwatering of plant done i have) damn.
any ways new germination goin on here
IMG00193.jpg

IMG00192.jpg

left side mine right side miss noshow
left top to right
orange hab (Thanx painter mike), from 2nd year, greek pepperoncini,Long hot, cubanelle,hungarian wax,serrano,choc jolokia(junglerain),angkor sunrise(paintermike),barrackapore 7 pot(trinicoolie),brown 7pot(pappywit4),white habanero(smokemaster),red datil hybrid(hix),jalapeno early(vincent),carribean red habanero,jalapeno (publix),fresno,trini scorp(vincent),bishops crown.(vincent)
on right
basil, oregano, cilantro, tarragon, sweet bannana peppers, lavender

Back