• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

Hey Toleman Thanks for the sneek preview of what I hopefully have coming! Could you tell me about your experience with this variety?

HAhaha, will do Aj.

Thaichili About 5 inches tall it is still in a one gallon Container potting up to 7 gallon soon! Do you have a tree hab going?

Noshownate said:
My Patio Is starting to get pretty packed!
IMG00525.jpg

I have been really trying to get everything organized and having tepid chlorine free water is great especially having all the nutes ready!
IMG00536.jpg

IMG00537.jpg

Hope those chemical bottles were cleaned out good before adding your stuff.:(

I Think I cleaned them pretty good, How would you guys clean them? or would you recycle an old bottle or just buy a new spray bottle?

I dunno how I would clean the bottles but I sometimes save the sprayer part and screw them onto cleaned 1 liter soda bottles.

I wouldn't fool around. You can get new ones for a buck.:) Sweet patio by the way:shocked: I would love to live there. If you open the door you could fish, sitting on your couch while watching tv. That would be like combining food and sex. :lol:

chillilover said:
I wouldn't fool around. You can get new ones for a buck. Sweet patio by the way:shocked: I would love to live there. If you open the door you could fish, sitting on your couch while watching tv. That would be like combining food and sex. :lol:

:rofl:

ANy one can actually live down here the prices of evrything has dropped soo much, Rent here is real cheap but finding a job here is almost impossible. Good call on just using the sprayer and hooking it up on a soda bottle sounds better and would hold more spray. Life down here is "island Time " literally evrybody knows evrybody i love this place. Only set back no basements being soo close to the water. I might splurge and spend a few bucks :)

a bunch of fatalii pods comin in really good
this one has 4 pods all right next to each other
IMG00552.jpg

this is under the canopy is very thick can see some under neath
IMG00553.jpg

origamiRN said:
Very nice set up. Your plants look pretty healthy. Do the storms ever harm your plants there?

oh friggin hell yeah they do.
I need to find something to help with wind blockage, without having to have to move them into shelter.
and not cost me much.

Your gonna have some dangerous looking fatalii's coming your way soon.they should be ripening soon.

Very friggin pumped right now Finally i have a couple 7pod pods there is only one thing worrying me is that the pods are very yellow i figured they would start green anyways if anyone has any info on this let me know if this is normal. sorry blurry still saving for a good camera.
IMG00561.jpg

Just finished potting up basically all of my plants with my new mix and drainage is really good soo i think i got my mix down good.
IMG00562.jpg

IMG00564.jpg

i actually have about 27 varieties going right now the wind right now is soo ridiculous that is why i think my jolokia is not setting fruit many flowers no fruit.

Here is my germination station, I have been getting very spindly seedlings soo i have this under 4 4foot flouro tubes. under the station is actually my bubbleponics system underconstruction.
IMG00565.jpg

Noshownate said:
Just finished potting up basically all of my plants with my new mix and drainage is really good soo i think i got my mix down good.

Yes! Woo Hoo I'm so excited. :onfire:
I love it when a soil comes together!

Back