• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November is The Best Meal I Ever Ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed my titties for Frydad, not-no-one-else!!!!!!
but if you like'm, it's your iPhone you gotta wipe off.... whatever.......

So, back on topic, huh, huh, huh,
"Best meal I ever ate"
Does our wedding-late-night count? wait...
Aint postin' no pictures of that snack... I garrontee...

Ha I don't have an iPhone. I have an android. I just had to remind myself at least I am not looking at half naked doll dude..... now that was pure wrong!!! Hope frydad enjoys his show. :lol:

There's a memory!
When Cj and me were first married and VERY poor, we lived off of Puget Sound.
I'd get my crab traps, cat food, and zodiak, go under the ferry dock at Clinton, and catch 30 lbs. of Dungeness Crab at a whack.
We couldn't afford to buy ground beef, but we would shell all of the crab meat, (sit across from each other at the table for hours), and make then freeze crab cakes by the dozens....
Funny story involving a big-ass Sea Lion...
Ohhhh the memories...... thanks geeme!

And another memory..
When I was in high school we used to take the boats on a cruse up into the San Juan Islands every summer. There was one, Saddle Bag Island, where we had to run the traps every 30 minutes and they'd be full. Have to be careful there though if you anchor. I used to have to put on the tank and go down to set them. There's so much kelp on the bottom your anchor won't bite in very well and the next thing you know your beached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back