• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November...is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, "Summer" in this context isn't a girl's name. It's got more to do with the season - SoFlo, land of eternal summer...... and everything that goes with it!

A cheese throw down with a all its scheezy melty oozy goozy sploogynessessess sounds awesome!

Sadly I've cut way back on my scheeze intake.

Right now I just want to go fill up the baff' tub with warm queso and soak in it.

I wish I knew how to quit you queso.

A cheese throw down with a all its scheezy melty oozy goozy sploogynessessess sounds awesome!

Sadly I've cut way back on my scheeze intake.

Here ya go ya big hippy.

vegan_queso.jpg

:rofl:

"What happens when an award-winning Texas chef goes vegan?"

TB is that you?

Soyrizo nachos!

Oh hailz naw'!

That "Texas Chef" can't be a real Texan.

The good folks in Austin should rise up and run that tap dancin' nacho vegan swish clean outta' town!

Give him a case of feces occurancem!

Ok, the next question is: How the hell do you know Honey Boo Boo TB? Is this what you do with yourself to lose weight? Watch that and puke? Go get yourself a beer, a Hornitas, and a big bowl of queso pronto!

RM, a drink with cheese....

A dirty martini with a blue cheese stuffed olive.

A beer with a wedge of cheddar floated on top. Gross, but who cares.
Who HASN'T accidentally dropped a piece of an appetizer into their beer and drank it anyway...

just sayin...

Shit, I've had beer with cheese in it, shrimp, meatballs, chocolate morsels, fried ravioli, nachos, broccoli.

I've dropped all kinds of stuff into my drank, and didn't abandon the consumption.

What the HALE is goin on here Mildred?

Dudes with chicks names, Barry White, Nacho Moms and Honey Boo Boo?

Ending with broccoli bits in beer...

Ahhh, never mind. I've been at work,

I'm home now. :cheers:

Don't you know you should ALWAYS drink before reading a TD thread? I will never make sense until you do!

What the HALE is goin on here Mildred?

Dudes with chicks names, Barry White, Nacho Moms and Honey Boo Boo?

Ending with broccoli bits in beer...

Ahhh, never mind. I've been at work,

I'm home now. :cheers:

First of all, not diggin' Barry White is just un-uh-'merican!

Honey Boo Boo on the other hand is pure evil spawn of satan trailer white trash sheeit at its finest.

And don't be hatin' on the NACHO.

Invented in Piedras Negras, Mexico and mojofied in Texas, nacho's are one of my death row last meals!

Broccoli? Only hippies eat that sheeit.

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back