• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November...is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scovie's new avatar ------>
content_macro-icon-137018.jpg

How about a cheese fusion throwdown....where it looks like cheese but isn't cheese. And the ingredients can't come from above the 32nd. parallel.

Oh wait....I'm being difficult again. ;)

I love cheese.

I had the gooeyest chile relleno today...and it inspired me. I say bring on the cheese-fest. i really want to enter a TD again...but this damn masters degree shit has me bogged down for time.

I had the gooeyest chile relleno today...and it inspired me. I say bring on the cheese-fest. i really want to enter a TD again...but this damn masters degree shit has me bogged down for time.

Oh Boo. Make the time. [I commend you on furthering your education. Big ups.]

we'll be able to use any kind of cheese we want.

As long as we make it ourselves from a cow named Rhoda, and infuse it with Japanese and Siberian spices.

Wide open.

How about a cheese fusion throwdown....where it looks like cheese but isn't cheese. And the ingredients can't come from above the 32nd. parallel.

I love cheese.

TB would win that using Tofutti with Soyrizo. He REALLLY likes that Soyrizo!!!!

tofutti3.jpg

i made a test batch last night in my drunken stupor

refried beans, cheese, sour cream, hamburger meat, rocketmans hot sauce, and then dipped chips in that bitch

it was delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back