• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November Throwdown

For the waffle throwdown....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have my T-down entry ironed out....It's gonna be pretty damn cool!**NO, it doesn't contain seafood!** :rofl: Question: Does anyone dislike runny (over-easy) fried eggs?

Pauly has his idea 'IRONED" out...hahahaha...I get it!!!

and the answer is Yes, I dislike runny eggs. When ordering eggs in a restaurant, I order them "over cremated". Usually get's a funny look from the waitress. It comes from too many years in the restaurant business. Nice hot perfectly cooked over-medium eggs and in comes a customer! Breakfast has to wait. Eating cold slimy eggs will turn anyone's stomach against runny eggs!

I hope you're not saying my cooking skills are on par with cat poo... :shock:

Sheesh, I go to work for a couple days and now DTS is planning on serving waffle iron cat poo?!?!??? :eek: Is this because FD tried to waffle wings?

(just kidding y'all, I know everyone has their own preferences...I've cooked MANY more SSU or OE eggs than OC....I'm just having a little fun.)

Anyone like "Adam and Eve on a raft"? Maybe a little SOS?

Twins' football banquet is tonight.....so I'll be waiting till tomorrow to cook.

Not much traffic on this one lately......

Is everyone ready?

Yup, headed to the store here shortly to do shopping, waiting to see what ringer THP throws at us tonight. Couple of Keystones :beer: helped the shopping list.

Well that was an exciting final, DTS man I only just saw your post looks AMAZING too. I swear you could go pro.

DTS- I noticed you did not actually answer the question about the day-job...;)....

Once again, great ideas from everyone.

Note to The Boss- just wondering....
in recent TD voting threads, they do not have the entries posted at the start of the thread for us to scroll through and look at, only links to click back and forth to. Just wondering if there's something in the new format that makes that the norm or convenience? Anyway, thanks to The Boss for heading up the monthly TDs. They are a ton of fun.

I've completed my theory component for qualification as a chef (10 months full time study and prac) and worked in a couple of restaurants. But as a day job, no. Cooking for me is just for fun and these TD's give me a chance to re-exercise some going rusty skills and knowledge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back