event NW Chilefest 2013 Discussion

More reservation info-

reservation deposit is 1 nights rent. Balance of rent is due on arrival. You have up until 14 days prior to arrival to cancel, cancelation fee for a campsite is $10, cancelation fee for a cabin is $25. THe remainder of your deposit will be refunded if cancelled prior to the 14 days.

Apparently they are already taking reservations for August. I was told Feb 1st last fall, but I guess things have changed.

The resort map is hard to find on the website, it's under More Information.
http://www.sunlakesparkresort.com/images/parkmap_medium.jpg

I'm thinking... for campsites, on the upper right corner of the map is a circle of Back-ins. If we get the campsites that are on the left-hand side of the Back-ins circle, there's supposed to be enough grass area in the middle there to set up the picnic. And if someone wants a pull-through, they can get one in the row right below.

Those that want cabins, Poolside cabins would be closer to the campers.

prefer to be as far from the pool/other camper groups as possible. I imagine we'll be making a ruckus and people tend to be whiners, even in the middle of nowhere.

My $0.02

Already lookin' forward to this. SL,are you calling in the reservations,then we call them and pay?Put me down for a tent site in the noisy section!

yes, still the plan to call in all together. I sent out another round of invites. Still waiting to hear from several. Davez, do you want to be up close to the camp with a poolside cabin or down at lakeside? The campground is pretty good sized.

PS- Davez, you been working too hard on them sauces...calling in reservations in OUNCES. :lol:

Hawkeye, PM me the name on the reservation.

yes, still the plan to call in all together. I sent out another round of invites. Still waiting to hear from several. Davez, do you want to be up close to the camp with a poolside cabin or down at lakeside? The campground is pretty good sized.

PS- Davez, you been working too hard on them sauces...calling in reservations in OUNCES. :lol:

Hawkeye, PM me the name on the reservation.

:lol: Ounces, grams, milligrams, smidges - I've been doing a lot of experimentation :cheers:

Put us down for a cabin as close to the camp as possible! :cheers: :woohoo:

:lol: Ounces, grams, milligrams, smidges - I've been doing a lot of experimentation :cheers:

Put us down for a cabin as close to the camp as possible! :cheers: :woohoo:

Well, posting in smidgens or gramming for a test is a good condition to have. :cool:

:lol:

nope, I gots it... thanks, Megs.

seeing as i work in a private psych hospital... i can say YES and no to this event... hoping they will grant me this vacation.. but i wont know till closer to the event.. i will look at travel days to book already....i will inform the HHs of the game plan...

btw is this a holiday around this weekend?

just looked at swa... wont let me book past aug 9 just yet... will see next week...seems to be $129 RT.. so.. ya

Put me down for a tent site close to all the action. I do have a 6 man tent to lend out if anyone wants and maybe a huge old 2 room behemoth tent if anyone wants. Just need to set it up to see if I still have all the parts.

I'll call 'em all in together, then you call and pay for the deposit. I'll post phone numbers etc.

Back