• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

OKGrowin- Newbie 5 gal pepper journey - Fin

finished nov 10 2014, last post

Hey i'm new here and my 2nd year growing peppers.

Grow list:
oRVROQe.png

Soilmix:
5-1-1
pine bark fines
perlite
coco or peat
+
dolomite lime

Fertilizer:
Dynagrow 9-3-6 Foliage pro

Indoor light (until they can go outside in april):
Sun system T5 4ft 8lamp

Containers:
1. solo cups
2. Viagrow 5gal bags

=====================================
Step 1 - Germination:
Got my seeds all in so i decided to soak them in some tea for an hour and now they are in ziploc bags
MQ1FsYP.jpg
Ehq24UK.jpg

Plants continue to look fantastic! One helluva job sir!

I like the fence, it's looking good, and want one around my garden to keep the wind at bay. Any chance you'll be in Tejas this fall? I sure could use the help. ;)  I have a wood shop and intend to rip 2x6's in half to use as planks. I'm sure that wet wood will eat up bandsaw blades!

Keep doing what you're doing, you're on your way to having a great season.

Plants are looking really good. Like you, I'm trying to make it a few more weeks. I started mine December 26th this year. I may have to move that back a week or 2 next year. Keep posting pics!

Tim

i was using hotglue to keep my LED testing rig together because i didn't want it to be permanent. Wellllll it got pretty hot and the glue let go and it fell on a couple of the plants.. So guess i gotta actually use some screws and start my test over.
I just germed some reapers i got from DoubleBassPlease on reddit.com/r/hotpeppers so good timing... just gotta finish my fence, rebuild led lights, and make my 5-1-1 mix.

1/3 finished
IMG_20140323_173039.jpg

Heres a pic of my led light supplies.
IMG_20140323_173151.jpg

and my soilmix stuff
IMG_20140323_173459.jpg

Back