• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Oktoberfest Throwdown

Pi please see this:
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Zeiko-ZE-KDC31-BL-Blue-Keychain-Digital-Camera-640x480/4712187/product.html
The resolution is not the best but for the web it should be fine!
$10!

All you homebrewers, you can really shine in this one. Get to it!

Huh? I did say German style. Quit your belly-aching. Homebrewing is a plus here. I'd like to see some homebrewers craft a nice märzen and cook with it. tony05 where are you? PF is skeeeeered.

One app, one main course, both with German beer or German style beer as an ingredient. Pic of beer in a glass with the food in the presentation pic, and the bottle/can also so we can see the beer used.

Okay?
:)

Anything goes food-wise. This is an homage to Oktoberfest using German beer as a cooking ingredient, but you can do anything!

Uhm...you did say German Beer! :rofl: I like messing with you too ;) :rofl:

Please read what you quoted again. "German beer or German style beer"

Seriously let's get the homebrewers in on this. Oktoberfest is about beer!

It doesn't mean they will have an edge over the others, the meal still has to look good.

Thanks but that is 10 dollars more than I have. Perhaps I can get a camera five finger discount style! Use my wheels to make a quick getaway!
You could rig your wheels up to be a racking machine! Secret pockets, some kind of oil/grease releasing tank to give any pursuers the slip.... the works I tell ya!

Beer as an ingredient with no other parameters seems a bit broad to me......for a contest, I mean.....

Not that I won't be there!

Beer as an ingredient with no other parameters seems a bit broad to me......for a contest, I mean.....

Not that I won't be there!
As PF once said on another matter, "I think by keeping it loose like this will allow more people to participate."

(And no, no double entendre intended!)

Back