• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Ol MAn STillmanz competition wings

The Wing comp is nearly upon us so thought I'd knockup a batch.
For our Fiery Wing Challenge I prefere to make my take on Southern fried chicken.
the wings are marinated in a blend of spice and chilli overnight then floured and left to sit for at least 2 hours to allow the flour to soak up the marinade.
then deep fried.
then they will be coated in our Quadrophonic wing sauce and served. heres a pic
I don't have any wing sauce made but this is whats in it.
DSCF3047.jpg

the wings on there own are delicious. you can double flour them if you want a bigger crust but I like them like this.

Great work Mick!

Dam, ya really have a good show going there. :)

Love the suits and the new bottles too. The Warhol look is kickarse!

Wooohooo!
cheers_x2.gif

Thanks Quads, Marita did a great job on the Label, I had a loose idea of what I wanted, so she went and found a nice shaped fatalii and set up the warhol idea you should see the stubbie holders, I think it suits the product (Quadraphonic, it has that mod feel) very well.

We've also got some tshits made up. heres ome pics of theearly prototypes.
the stubbie holders are awesome they arrive on Thursday.

I got some work shirts done. Just basic but its all branding
DSCF3345.jpg

and similiar
DSCF3347.jpg

Looks nice. :)

Maybe have a small logo-like one in the pocket area, and a bigger one with all the text 'n stuff on back? Pocket type would be nice for polos too.

stillmanz said:
yeh I know, Quad do you know how to pull the article out so its quicker?

I have a full version of Adobe at work, I'll try and get the article for you.

edit: I've extracted the front page, just can't upload it from work. If you want it via email mick let me know.

hahahaha will Bob Throw up again this Year, Go Bob ya Legend

I sooo want to go againt This Year but can't. Booooooo Next 1 mabeee :D

if theres a spare comp sauce left after can i get 1, im in love with the bottle hahahahahahahahaha How coool is it.

I'm thinking Bob will throw up again lol
I'll sort one out for you Neil. If we take it National you get a seat at the table for sure.

Front page, you da man Stillz! Do we get extra points for throwing up, cuz i am sure that it could be arranged! Oh wait the pub said no vomit hey...

Back