• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

One last shot at it... DeNNiZ 2015 glog

so the past two years, ive been devastated with something i did not know.  it was a plague that consumed my plants late in 2013 and all year in 2014!!  this past fall, i had a chance to take a SOIL and PEST MANAGEMENT class and it was here where i learned what i was fighting..

i sent my plants to a lab and from there they diagnosed my issue to be ERIOPHYID MITES.. these guys are MICROSCOPIC (can be seen with 60x loupe) 
and have consumed my desire to grow...  it was hard to fight something i did not know was even there.  now that i do.. i am ready to try again ....

WELCOME to my 2015 growlog!!

heres a little something to help me with my fight.. thanks romy6 for the suggestions

the last of the pods i got

and now on to my grow... lets skip the seed part as ive killed everything outside and started some indoors already

what a difference 2 days makes in the aerogarden

got this tepin @ a burger joint.. snapped a branch and got it to root... first flower...

local buddy in san diego got me soem seeds from his PINK TIGER pods... he was the only one i knew stateside the got the results he wanted.  i have about 8 plants going.. hoping for one to continue to trait

these 3 pink tigers dont look as purple due to only getting window light and no direct sunlight

CGN24360.. i think,,,,,

the bigger boys... dont recall.. but have some PRIMOS... SB x yellow 7... just to name a few

need a bump....

Always a blessing to have friends.like Gary

The nonstop growing. .

finally had time to move them out

Kiwano melon.. definitely something to try

took a while. But finally figured out these were Trinidad perfumes

flexy doing great other than no peppers

buddy sent me peppers.. made jelly and got $50 made for Chris' fundraising

about 5 plants. ..but still getting pods in December. .cooler night Temps now (40f°)

salad anyone?

Back