• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Opinions on a SFR box of peppers just recieved please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Sm said:
I ordered a box of mixed sampler peppers from bakers peppers. They arrived yesterday in great shape no mold, rot, or shriveled fruit. No complaints from me.

"Replacement" Policy of our "Fresh Peppers":
1. You the customer MUST take pictures of the "problem" with a time/date stamp on the picture NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS AFTER DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!! PERIOD!! No Exceptions!! Failure to do this will VOID ANY "Replacement" possibility from us. However, taking these pictures DOES NOT guarantee "Replacement".
2. Email the pictures to me at Dale@BakersPeppers.com with the email "Subject Line" of "Problem Pictures".
3. Please include a daytime phone number where you can be reached and your name as well.
4. We will review the information and give you a call on the issue ASAP!
5. IF you are granted "Replacement" product from us, the customer is STILL responsible to pay the "Shipping & Handling" fee to have them shipped out to them again. Baker's Peppers LLC WILL NOT COVER THE SHIPPING & HANDLING ON ANY "REPLACEMENT" PRODUCTS!

At this point anyone saying they got a good order from Baker should have to provide a picture of the peppers and the box with the time/date stamp.

And reading Dale's terms and conditions on there... why is every iteration of the word "replacement" in quotes?

Saw that too, but figured it was low-hanging fruit... All in all, from this thread (and others) and the Disclaimer he has, he's just trying to pull some legalese ju jitsu on unsatisfied customers, and when he's called out on it, he gets downright belligerent and hides behind his disclaimer.

"Replacement""Fresh Peppers""problem""Replacement""Replacement""Subject Line""Problem Pictures""Replacement""Shipping & Handling""REPLACEMENT"

I thought it would be funny to take out everything not in quotes.

Isn't it pretty telling that he has such an elaborate return policy in the first place? You just know he was cursing complaining customers as he wrote it.

elcap1999 said:
Saw that too, but figured it was low-hanging fruit... All in all, from this thread (and others) and the Disclaimer he has, he's just trying to pull some legalese ju jitsu on unsatisfied customers, and when he's called out on it, he gets downright belligerent and hides behind his disclaimer.

Well he said it all earlier in the thread when he said something like "these peppers that you all care about so much".

I read that as "I am just in it for the money, even if I have to rip people off and I dont give a shit about them or peppers".

50955426.jpg

mx5inpa said:

I thought it would be funny to take out everything not in quotes.

Isn't it pretty telling that he has such an elaborate return policy in the first place? You just know he was cursing complaining customers as he wrote it.

Well he said it all earlier in the thread when he said something like "these peppers that you all care about so much".

I read that as "I am just in it for the money, even if I have to rip people off and I dont give a shit about them or peppers".

I felt that way too, and it was very telling of him to offer his "chocolate reapers" seeds at twice the price Ed Currie was offering for his original Reaper seeds before Dale even had a chance to grow them out.

With the $5 THP coupon, Bakers has SFRB for $15. 

I'm going to give them a chance.  Will report back to this thread with my results. 

Idiot Piquant said:
With the $5 THP coupon, Bakers has SFRB for $15. 

I'm going to give them a chance.  Will report back to this thread with my results. 

Caveat emptor, my friend... and do let us know either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back