Ozzy's All Grain on deck

tctenten said:
This wins the most random post on THP. I am somewhat drunk...but I must have missed something.

Wheebz and Grant are tremendous resources to me.

Ozzy nice post on the Sams freezers. I may have to pick one up if they are available at my local Sams.
Price is good here till the end of the month.

Lol I just got home from going out to watch Duke/NC. I drank $1.50 Natty Lights. Like drinking water lol.

LOL ... I bet ...

I took an hour "lunch" to watch some ATK w/ Danielle before she went to bed, and now I'm settling in for another round of work to wrap things up for the week ...

I don't want to, but I'm going to get it done ...
And I have mead, so there's that - at least ...

Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 02/19/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:

Arrived - New Stanton, PA, United States, Thursday, 02/18/2016

AWWW YISSSSS

got me 6 ozzy beers

im gonna rate the shit out of them

you guys think I am hard on you fucks now, you just wait, I am going to shit all over your face after this

wheebz said:
Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 02/19/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:

Arrived - New Stanton, PA, United States, Thursday, 02/18/2016

AWWW YISSSSS

got me 6 ozzy beers

im gonna rate the shit out of them

you guys think I am hard on you f**ks now, you just wait, I am going to shit all over your face after this
I am/was planning on sending you some nice your porter is bottled. Look forward to the bitch-slapping, I mean constructive criticism.

wheebz said:
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 02/19/2016, By End of Day Last Location: Arrived - New Stanton, PA, United States, Thursday, 02/18/2016   AWWW YISSSSS   got me 6 ozzy beers   im gonna rate the shit out of them   you guys think I am hard on you f**ks now, you just wait, I am going to shit all over your face after this
5 of mine 1 Ballast point lol. I'm ready.

Alright

Just got ozzys beers.

Drinking the peppermint victory at sea

I smell peppermint now that the beer is 48 or 50 degrees.

I don't taste it as it is overwhelmed with astringency from the coffee. Vanilla is there. Good medium body. Good porter, but too much coffee for me but I hate coffee so...

Back