• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest P2K 5-Crown TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood dried peppers, whether homegrown/or store bought were part of the pantry; prepared condiments, which includes hot sauces, purees, chutneys, salsa, (and probably a whole lot more that I can't remember ;) ) are OK to use. Would store-bought jars of pickled jalapenos or habaneros count as pantry items?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I believe there is a list a few back.

As far as I'm concerned, ground pepper powder, either standing alone or combined into a spice blend, would fall under spices. Whole dried peppers are too much of a grey area and I'd agree that they should be purchased on your receipt.

I bet someone does Ramen. I thought of it, but I am going to hold out for an all Ramen throwdown someday.

with a pepper for the pepper element. Perhaps a nice box of Merlot with a glass of it infused with a nice fresh Fresno. The colors would go together well for presentation.

And a dash of Twist-up (Walmart 7-up), for the fizz.

A Throwdown Sparkletini Shpritzer!!

Hmmmpf. When I saw you were the last to post TB, I was sure that you were out again. I mean it has been about three days now since you last had us twisting in the wind. Waffle. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back