• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

I met up with Spongey600 back around thanksgiving. He immediately gave me a sack of his powder blend. Much more than the smoked powder I had for him. Such a kind gesture from someone I have never met, until then.

I abliged by sprinkling my dog with it.

IMAG0577.jpg

I met up with Spongey600 back around thanksgiving. He immediately gave me a sack of his powder blend. Much more than the smoked powder I had for him. Such a kind gesture from someone I have never met, until then.

I abliged by sprinkling my dog with it.

IMAG0577.jpg

i met up with him and he was kind to give me a tour of his backyard and a ziplock full of pods!! he rocks as well

Picked up my Mail today and got a nice surprise in the Bubble envelope was three bags of pepper powder Trinidad Perfume Red Brain strain and T.S. Moruaga Blend mix and some assorted packages of seeds that I was lucking for.
Thanks 3/5 King I enjoyed a large bowl of soup spiked with Brain Strain powder which woke up my taste buds along with sampling the Morauga / Barrockapore mix which exploded like a volcano and sending down a river of fire to my stomach, took me a few minutes to recover although my lips and the roof of my mouth burned for a while after that. The Seeds put me closer to my goal of 5 varieties although I'm still short on a couple varieties but I'll track them down I want to get some Reaper seeds, but I will most likely have to buy some as I need at least 7 or 8 seeds, so that I will get at least 5 good plants, I think the package has 10 seeds in it which will be more than enough for my needs. Anyway I just wanted to thank 3/5King for every thing Pepper people are great.

Wildseed send me your address I can help you just a bit.

Yes, people are pretty cool here. That guy up in the PNW was the first to welcome me.

Got seeds in a five pack trade with HwyBill, he surely included many more extras than i expected!
Thanks mate!

DSC04876_zps18c659ba.jpg

Datil

yay, more posts for me to like! :woohoo:

pepper people do rock. Without exception, every time I've bought pods from folks here I've gotten extras - whether it was surprise pods for me to try (which is great as it inspires ideas for new sauces) or bonus powders, there always seems to be something that exceeds expectations.

I <3 pepper people.

hi pepper people

just going to flight to U.S.
its gonna be long flight from Israel for visiting my family there

i will stay in FL during all this month (february)

is there any one can do me a big favor and sent me some few little super-hot pods
- any will be great :party:

please PM me to get my address in south FL

any way, its also a good chance to say thanks to all of you herea :clap:

You know, I love love love growing my peppers and making sauces and stuff. But even now when my peppers are just little tiny things with 2 or 3 sets of leaves I have already found myself thinking about who I want to send pods and sauces to. I

And yes pepper people are some of the best people you'll ever find

Back