• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

pepper people are the best i have got quite a few seeds since i been on here from a couple of people,trust me Im fixin to spread the the love pm me,

I gotta thank a few members here for helping me with seeds to start my first grow.

-Melissa (Mr Pots sister)
-SanPatricio
-Sali
-justaguy
-Captain Capsaicin
-Redtailforester(gave me a generous amount of seeds from a giveaway he made, thanks)

I just got a nice variety thanks to pepper lover people. I really hope to have a great season so I can send out fresh pods to the members who helped me with seed as well as anyone who wants just fresh pods to keep the pepper community happy.

Thank you all THP'ers! You rock! :party:

hi pepper people

just going to flight to U.S.
its gonna be long flight from Israel for visiting my family there

i will stay in FL during all this month (february)

is there any one can do me a big favor and sent me some few little super-hot pods
- any will be great :party:

please PM me to get my address in south FL

any way, its also a good chance to say thanks to all of you herea :clap:
Someone? PLZ

Thanks Gary (windchicken)!!
He sent me a second package after the first seemed lost and today... i've got both!
Here's some of the goodies:

DSC04908_zps73bd5764.jpg

Thanks my friend!

Datil

From sir Sudostahp. I sent the sasbe for only the 3 pepper Joe's packs and he sent me extras I don't have and powder! Thanks man! Now to try the powdur ....:party:

IMG_20130222_211410.jpg

,Vegas

From MegaSpokaneman, to JDFan to Dulac to Ghostpepperstore and now Coheed I will have more varieties than I know what to do with. I better get all my plants to good production so I can spread the wealth.
P2210040.jpg

Some generosity from MegaSpokaneMan. Thanks!

So I've been a member here for just around a year (maybe a smidge longer) and I've done dozens of trades/purchases from other vendors here. In all that time I've never purchased any pepper powders.

That said, I was just looking for something in my cabinet and pulled out a bunch of stuff while doing so....and was amazed to see how much hot pepper powder/spice rub I've accumulated over the year!

Check this out:

858082_10151464247370340_1915307134_o.jpg

The vial is of course Redhawk's PAIN powder. The samples are what I have left from Joyner's generosity. Siccy's epic Jalapeno powder, Scovie's chile powder is fantastic, musky sent me an awesome collection of superhots (that made me sneeze just smelling them through the baggies!) Danny Boy's sent me some pepper rub when I traded sauce with them, a customer in HI loved my sauce and generously sent me the Pele Fire with smoked chiles and paprika (yum!) and more.

Just an amazing assortment of stuff - I use them frequently in my cooking, but it'll take me years to get through all of this.

Pepper people are THE BEST people!!!!!
:cheers:

Ps - not sure where I got the lighter green Jalapeno powder, but thank you, mystery friend! And the dark red stuff in the little baggie has writing that I can't read so 1. I have no idea where it's from and 2. what it is, but it smells terrific. Smoked something. lol

Back