• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

I see your love from Kevin and raise you brother John. Kevin is the reason for the chili season :onfire:

IMG_4478_zps7487d583.jpg

Ha, awesome thread! Just had to throw out some thanks to stc324 for powder and fishing4fun2 for paste, pods and seed. Fishing hooked me up and my whole grow is cause of him this year! Thanks guys!

CAM00134_zpsd03c9101.jpg

CAM00127_zps6aac4176.jpg

CAM00128_zps847a5cfc.jpg

IMG_0996_zps2b981ebc.jpg

Oh and old nosy here has officially stopped eating off plates on the table. Hahaha! She must not like the goods.

CAM00129_zps0f48d3c8.jpg

That cat looks like he's about to find out what the expression about curiosity means. lol

The Manzano powder must be spectacular - those pods are so expensive here, like $6/lb. That pouch took a lot of pods to make - I hope you're treasuring it.
:cheers:

I love this thread. So many good people, so many good deeds. That is why when someone asks me what they owe me when I send something the answer is always the same... do it for someone else down the road.

That's what i was told. Haha! I'm trying to go ballistic with them and have given a lot of seeds to people just to help! Heck i even got my Lil sis growing butch ts, peach bhuts and a couple diff 7pots for me in Florida. I live in the Midwest and that will keep me set with pods for a while. She is just getting into spicy foods and said if they're too extreme she'snot gonna eat them. She's just gonna send me boxes of pods as she fills them. If she does it right she'll have at least 30 plants on top of my 75. Be prepared cause I'm gonna be throwing handouts all over the place of this goes as planned.

I get home today and its Friday,so I am already smilin!
But my smile grows much bigger very rapidly when I see a package from my broham John!! :)

For those that dont know,,,Prodigal Son has absolutely perfected the art of pickling garlic!!!

This stuff is sooo goood!!! the first jar he sent lasted mebbe a week!! :P

IMG_2194.jpg

I couldnt help myself and dug right in!!

IMG_2199.jpg

I love garlic anyway,,, But Johns hot pickled garlic is out of this world awesome!

Thanks again Bradda! this stuff is off tha chain! I thought I would go at it slow,to make it last,,,,,,Who am I kidding! :rofl: :rofl: this may be gone by the start of the week!

IMG_2203.jpg

If ya dont know,,now ya know!
:cool:
Kevin

Mmm, that pickled garlic looks delish! I think I shall make up a bunch of jars since I bought 10 5pks of garlic on Wednesday. Need to raid the freezer for some peppers to add in as well.

Jay, Pr0digal is in our state. I will have to get more chloroform for the 6 foot tall midget ninjas and have them visit him....I think this one can be called "Operation Garlic" so no one figures it out. :lol:

This is soo awesome!!
I get home today to a package,,the picture perfect Jerky speaks for itself!

IMG_2220.jpg

:fireball: :fireball: Thank you Mike :fireball: :fireball: ,, this batch of jerky is gold man!!!
It was a huge surprise!!! :dance: I am diggin this stuff bro,,it is very addicting! :cool:

Barley-pop57/Mike makes THE most delicious jerky ever!!

IMG_2212.jpg

Thanks again my friend!!
Kevin

This is soo awesome!!
I get home today to a package,,the picture perfect Jerky speaks for itself!

IMG_2220.jpg

:fireball: :fireball: Thank you Mike :fireball: :fireball: ,, this batch of jerky is gold man!!!
It was a huge surprise!!! :dance: I am diggin this stuff bro,,it is very addicting! :cool:

Barley-pop57/Mike makes THE most delicious jerky ever!!

IMG_2212.jpg

Thanks again my friend!!
Kevin

I will concur with that! I've been lucky to and have sampled some of Mike's work. I have to hide it too, my son and his buddies found the first batch.

I would also like to pass on a thanks to Mr. coheed for his generosity too. My seed vault just grew with several brand new to me varieties, I couldn't be happier.

Kev I too came home to some of Mikes amazing Jerk, Most tender tastiest ever. THP has the best members on the planet. Thank you kind sir.

photo_zpsbf66d37e.jpg

Rote??? I know this name on this long, skinny, envelope type package I found in my mailbox today. Can't place the name exactly, but I had a feeling it was from this forum. :woohoo: the jerky train stopped by my place too.

Back