vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Like @TrentL above, I also ordered about 40 varieties from Judy recently, and I received just about as many freebies in return, as well as several packets of powders.

Her prices are fantastic, shipping was unbelievably fast, and some of those seed packets are seriously stacked. We're not talking "10" seeds and I'll throw in 2 extra here... some of the packets have like 50+.

The only problem? No MOA Scotch Bonnets, and my cat ate all of my previous seedlings. Hopefully Judy will have those next season!

Judy's awesome like that, and her customer service in general rocks!

magicpepper said:
i agree 100%  best place i have ordered from ever!  ill be getting next years crop from her as well as every year after!

Likewise for any future pepper seeds I may need :)

I can repeat everything that everyone else has already said (which is all true), but I too had an amazing experience doing business with Judy.

-Ordered Friday and received today.
-Immediate order confirmation and prompt shipment confirmation.
-Received more extras than I ordered. I was blown away by this. I will definitely be putting in another order soon, as well going forward.

Simply cannot recommend enough.

Thanks Judy!

Judy is nothing if not awesome. All the seeds I'm trying to germinate now are from her

daddytindell said:
I havent placed an order yet...but have been looking for a good place to buy my seeds...looks like i found it!! thanks everyone!!

as i have been told by many on here, and a stand up guy Mr Paul aka elcap1999 and i quote "you will not be disappointed with your order, or with judy aka pepperlover"   best place to get your seed supply from hands down 

magicpepper said:

as i have been told by many on here, and a stand up guy Mr Paul aka elcap1999 and i quote "you will not be disappointed with your order, or with judy aka pepperlover"   best place to get your seed supply from hands down 
i appreciate the input..i will be placing an order in next couple of days :)

daddytindell said:

And be prepared for a lot of freebies!

daddytindell said:
no problem

elcap1999 said:

and thats for sure, i just got my order today, i ordered douglah, scorpion butch t, red fatalii, 7 pod original, and i got chocolate bhut, yellow bhut, 7 pod jonah and bhut jolokia indian carbon powder, i couldnt be any happier with judy at pepperlover.com   

elcap1999 said:

freebies are always good!

magicpepper said:

and thats for sure, i just got my order today, i ordered douglah, scorpion butch t, red fatalii, 7 pod original, and i got chocolate bhut, yellow bhut, 7 pod jonah and bhut jolokia indian carbon powder, i couldnt be any happier with judy at pepperlover.com   
wow...that is quite the haul!! i get paid tonight i will be placing my order in the morning :)

Be prepared, daddytindell to be blown away by how much you'll get from Judy :)

elcap1999 said:
Be prepared, daddytindell to be blown away by how much you'll get from Judy :)
and how fast you will get it, i ordered on friday 6th, she shipped it out sunday 8th and i got it today wed 18th. but keep in mind i am in canada and there is no mail on saturday or sunday here, she quoted me 8 days, and it was 8 business days (mon-fri) 

I just ordered 18 varieties of seeds on two separate orders and I came home from the mailbox w/ 2 envelopes w/ a total of 32 pigs of seeds, a couple of doubles but how can u complain about extra Jonah, douglah and peach bhut seeds, + a pkg of moruga red powder. Thanks Judy! You rock!
Really looking forward to growing these out next season, especially those huge brown morugas! Woooooohooooo!

chile_freak said:
I just ordered 18 varieties of seeds on two separate orders and I came home from the mailbox w/ 2 envelopes w/ a total of 32 pigs of seeds, a couple of doubles but how can u complain about extra Jonah, douglah and peach bhut seeds, + a pkg of moruga red powder. Thanks Judy! You rock!
Really looking forward to growing these out next season, especially those huge brown morugas! Woooooohooooo!
awesome, i am going to place another order soon. i cant wait!!!
and anybody who complains about that needs their heads checked, honestly the only thing you can complain about is getting to many seeds from her, but i dont think anybody would do that either

Back