vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

All I can say is wow!!!! I only ordered 3 varieties of seeds and received about 15 varieties for free..

Thanks Judy!!! I will certainly be coming back..

Attachments

• IMAG1346.jpg
    IMAG1346.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 56
kurosen said:
All I have to say is wow! I ordered the Scotch Bonnet Collection, and Judy sent me 2 varieties of Devil's Tongue as a gift! Very impressed with pepperlover.com and the quality of the seeds looks top notch!
:welcome: ...it only gets better!!

Wow!!! What fast service. I ordered on Monday morning and they shipped Monday morning. Arrived here in Kansas on Thursday. I ordered 6 varieties and received 7 freebies. What a great deal!! Plus there are tons of seeds in each packet. Judy has to be the best seed vendor on the planet! I am looking forward to doing more business with her and will tell everyone I meet about her business.  Thanks Judy for such great service and an awesome deal.

-Doug-

Another awesome order from Judy:

IMG_8379-vi.jpg

Top row is what I ordered: White Bhut, Red Bhut, 7Pot Jonah, Red TS Moruga, Chocolate TS Moruga, Red Brain Strain, Yellow Brain Strain

Bottom row are the freebies: iant Mexican Rocoto, Black Congo, Trinidad Douglah, CHocolate Bhut, Peach Bhut, Yellow Fatalii, Red Fatalii

Once again, she didn't disappoint!

elcap1999 said:
Another awesome order from Judy:

IMG_8379-vi.jpg

Top row is what I ordered: White Bhut, Red Bhut, 7Pot Jonah, Red TS Moruga, Chocolate TS Moruga, Red Brain Strain, Yellow Brain Strain

Bottom row are the freebies: iant Mexican Rocoto, Black Congo, Trinidad Douglah, CHocolate Bhut, Peach Bhut, Yellow Fatalii, Red Fatalii

Once again, she didn't disappoint!
i am jealous, i want to order more from her!!!

Yeah, Judy never fails to deliver :)

Well another order and another satisifed customer!

I seriously wonder how many "extra" plants in each customer's garden Judy contributes to each season?  I plan on growing a certain few varieties, but when I get all of the free extra seeds I feel obligated to put them in the ground.

If there was a Pepper Award honoring a person that contributes and helps promote the growth of the pepper community, I would hands down vote Judy!

Thanks again!

Never have been let down by Judy.
Had a parcel go missing recently and it was replaced without any questions...and with a bunch of extras as well.
Customer service second to none and free shipping to New Zealand...what more can a chilli freak ask for?
Her Moruga Scorpion powder caused a good friend of mine a great deal of concern when I let him test it. Even now he sweats in fear when I mention it!

Judy was the first person I bought seeds from thanks to all the glowing reviews about not only her business but her customer service, which is incredibly important to me. She's very fairly priced and ships quickly as well with 20+ seeds in every packet! She would be the first person I'd recommend to anyone looking for seeds or peppers. :) I hope to make another order soon!

Wow, lighting fast shipping! Ordered from Judy on Friday, and Got the order today, including several freebies I actually wanted :)

Back