vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I'm thoroughly impressed with the seeds I've gotten from Judy. The seeds I've put into the pellets a couple weeks ago, over half of them have already sprouted, and several are already ready to go for potting up into my 5-gallon nursery pots :)

i cannot say enough good things about how great pepperlover is, hands down the best person to buy peppers from. i am very impatient and love making sauces,so i have more than once bought peppers from pepperlover to fill the gap. if you get fresh pods from anyone else you would be a fool...

I have only purchased from a small few of members here,It has always been a great experience,,My first purchase this year was from Judy and Pepperlover.com was no exception!

Beautiful pods,,Great price,,sent promptly,,and great communication! 

Even got some very nice Peach Bhut pods as a gift! 

Thank you Judy,,I would definitely recommend you to anyone that wants fresh poddage!

:cool:
Kevin

I've bought seeds in the past and the service and quality was fantastic!  I just got a load of peppers and wow!  Great pods!  I started drooling when I opened the box!  Very impressed with everything!!  Highly recommended!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
OMG. Judy Judy Judy....

I ordered 2 oz. Red Savina Powder and 2 oz. Red Scotch Bonnet Powder.

this is what she sent... 3.5 oz of EACH and .5oz dried Brown Bhut Jolokia pods AND .5 oz dried Red Moruga Scorpion pods.

You can pour my HHWISKEY ANYTIME!!!! :rofl:

Thank you Judy! exceptional products and service! (3 day delivery time to WA)

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Stop complaining! Very nice haul sir and kudos to Judy! 

Another great transaction with Judy. Took advantage of here latest mix and match deal of buying a few and getting even more FREE. All the pods are perfectly ripe and ready for making some jelly and spicy mustard this week. Judy is top notch in service, quality and her generous extras. Keep up all the great work, we all appreciate your kindness and great products.

I ordered a mixed box of everything from Judy, as I have no idea of what my tastes are yet and wanted a crash course in flavors and heat of pods. I got way more than I expected, including the taste of a brown moruga she promised. She sent me a whole Sm flat rate box full of these little brown gems. I cannot begin to do her Justice except to say she is courteous, prompt and a model of how all business people should conduct themselves and I look forward to dealing with her in the future. Thank you Judy!!!

Ordered a box of TS-Red and a box of 7 Pot Red from Judy. Got those today - along with free boxes of 7 Pot Chaguana, Bih Jolokia, Chocolate Habanero AND Yellow Fatalii!!! I can't give any accolades that haven't already been said and every one is true. If you've not bought from her yet, I highly recommend that you do so! You'll be elated with what shows up at your doorstep!! Judy, I can't thank you enough!...BTW, had two Red Scorpions with dinner and they were hotter than I had imagined!

With all the seeds I got from Judy as well as a few other I got, I I hope to put up the second half of my hoop house ( 30" x 48" left to go up ) just so I can put most of them in the Hoop house I already have up and put the veggies in the other one lol. :)

Back