• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers with faces

bentalphanerd said:
Couldn't help but throw in another of Potawies face peppers

nerdpain02_copy.jpg

it's looks like mars attack alien :lol:

POTAWIE said:
Do you ever see faces in peppers? I seem to grow a lot of pods that if looked at the right way look like cartoon faces but maybe its just me. Here's one I recently photographed that I think looks like an elephant.

I still say it looks like him:
vcvg1.jpg

thats the one I said looked like Gerald Ford...cool...I like that pic daisy

Potawie...I just stared at that picture again and if that is an elephant that you see, he has his ears laid back and is pretty mad....but with the big nose, I didn't see it at first....

POTAWIE said:
Do you ever see faces in peppers? I seem to grow a lot of pods that if looked at the right way look like cartoon faces but maybe its just me. Here's one I recently photographed that I think looks like an elephant.
hey potawie
that looks kinda like
Jimmy Durante to me....

pablo

edit" Hey sickmont ,didnt mean to duplicate your exact post,i just typed it before i read the thread...I agree though...

POTAWIE said:
This was my favorite looking pod from last year and I think it looks like a muppet too.

6531387954e1b2338cayo5.jpg

ya know, i've been thinking and thinking about this and i couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the muppet this reminded me of. So i googled it. It's Statler. One of the 2 hecklers up in the balcony seats.

Back