• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers with faces

cmpman1974 said:
Always wonder what happened to NagaMad. He was a nice guy. I hope he's doing all right.

Chris

I think he got busy becoming a lawyer. I seen him logged on here a few months ago but no sign of the leviathan project

ok I know this aint a chile, but its kinda neat looking as to how it grew. it looks just like a cow ;):lol::rolleyes:

DSCF1668.jpg

I'm still cocking my head on one side trying to work out how it looks like a cow. Is the head and beak of the swan meant to be the cows tail? :eh:

I agree with RB: it looks like a swan!!!! I can turn myself, my head and the screen around as much as I want, but I can't see the cow (unless your cows are green, of course!).

Goose/Swan all the way...I don't see no stinkin' cow :lol:

I see the cow....it is the green shaded portion on the dark fruit...looks like a herford...looks to me like you are standing to the cows right a little bit forward of his head and a little above it....

AlabamaJack said:

I see the cow....it is the green shaded portion on the dark fruit...looks like a herford...looks to me like you are standing to the cows right a little bit forward of his head and a little above it....

Nah, that bit's a reindeer.

AlabamaJack said:

8.gif

Oops differnt topic..

cow.gif

A cow..

Cows need friends..This thread has been Hi-Jacked by the C.N.M.C.I.T.D(Cows need more chili in there diets) Group of friends
We want people to give cows the extra nutrition they need..I.E As many super hots as they can stand..Because breakfast has got damn boring and we need a little lift on our cereal in the morning..Naga milk,Fatalli milk you get the picture..The downside yes they'll stink and methane levels will reach dangerous highs..But the manure will be great and cheap and gardeners will fight over it..So support your local heard and give them all the chili nutrition they need..Dont Tell I.G THOUGH...

cow10.gif

cow-01.gif

cow-36.gif

Touche RB....

say, are your tepins doing any good at all? I have two that are little shrubs and producing well, but the birds like them more than I care to say...I am lucky if I get a few...I suppose I am using them as bait to keep them off my other plants...

AlabamaJack said:
Touche RB....

say, are your tepins doing any good at all? I have two that are little shrubs and producing well, but the birds like them more than I care to say...I am lucky if I get a few...I suppose I am using them as bait to keep them off my other plants...

Yes they're doing really well thank you AJ considering the weather. I've heard so many people in the UK say that they've never got any pods growing from Tepins in the first year, but I have with your magic wild Tepin. It's got flowers on it that are just turning into little pods.

03092008378.jpg

Is that it in the pic RB...you go girl...that plant is 4 times as tall as mine are...mine are just about a foot tall and a little over that wide...

Back