• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers with faces

Yes that's my 'AJ wild tepin plant'. It's been outside for most of its life so it can't mind the weather too much. I'm not feeding it either. I think the pot is 12-14 inches big.

Well thats some Tepin plant R.B mine is upstairs and 6 inches tall..But that is a real big plant..Great job Me lady :)

rainbowberry said:
A cow? It looks like a swan.

aww come on you cant see the cow ? :rolleyes: what about the shoe shinner ? ;)

rainbowberry said:
I am using my imagination that's why I think it looks like a flying reindeer

:shocked: really! now give me some of what you got so I can see that too :lol:

BTW when I "winked""laughed""rolleyes" I thought ya'all would of figured I was joking around about it looking like a cow, no way in heck do I see a cow shape or any part of a cow. I just said "cow' to see what ya'all said.
I see a swan,duck or a goose, nothing else!

rainbowberry said:
I'm still cocking my head on one side trying to work out how it looks like a cow. Is the head and beak of the swan meant to be the cows tail? :eh:

:lol: I can see it now RB trying her best to see a cow shape & thinking WFT is CH talking about or seeing :lol:

BTW RB thats a great looking plant ya got there, congrats on growing it that big. & a nice looking greenhouse ya got from what I can see in that picture.
must seem like all you brits have greenhouses from the pictures from a couple other brits on this forum

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I really like everyones pepper face. This scorpion looks like an old man I think.
IMG_0377.jpg

This one should have an "X" rating.

I remember the 60's AJ, I think...;)

I remember that pepper well patrick it sure was a beauty. Here is my latest entry to the pepper with faces a Bhut Jolokia. Make what you will of the face but I like the eye, it sure looks suprised.
IMG_0959.jpg

chilehunter said:
BTW when I "winked""laughed""rolleyes" I thought ya'all would of figured I was joking around about it looking like a cow, no way in heck do I see a cow shape or any part of a cow. I just said "cow' to see what ya'all said.
I see a swan,duck or a goose, nothing else!

I still see a flying raindeer in the black patch, squint a bit and cock your head to the right ;)

chilehunter said:
BTW RB thats a great looking plant ya got there, congrats on growing it that big. & a nice looking greenhouse ya got from what I can see in that picture.
must seem like all you brits have greenhouses from the pictures from a couple other brits on this forum

Thank you. We need greenhouses to keep the wind and rain out.

She has a lovely greenhouse..All mine are Outside if they are ready and have been made as pure as possible lol.The others are inside in various rooms :):rolleyes:

rainbowberry said:
Well you see the face yeah? Well the corking bits on it are the eye brows and beard :)

Okay, got it! :) Granted, looks a bit like a bearded man, but scary nonetheless!

Back