• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

pet lovers

I love my pets they are like kids to me......im going to post my kids...lol pets anyone else wants to share that would be cool
Picture022.jpg

100_1471.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1426.jpg

the little woman thought the shirt was funny but tigger didnt take it so well lol hes the grump of the kids...mind you hes had a 300.00 plus hip operation so im shure years later hes having sore days

from top misty,taz,angel my lab,tig or tiger still the grump lol.I should say taz has all the extra claws most cats dont have shes my cutie and as for angel well she will lick you to death hehehehe misty is slow from an accident so I pay close attention to him but tig..lol hes the enforcer... even my lab is scared of him hehehehe

Matilda would like to tell Tigger what she thinks of humans who force their pets to were humiliating junk.

Whowon.jpg

the beautiful chilliwoman and I are pet lovers.

I gave my normally placid male Rotti a lamb shank this morning. our even more placid female Chow-Chow (who is never interested in ANYTHING) went over and a bit of a fight started, well it was a bit one-sided actually, more of an attack than a fight. she ended up with some punctures around the head and neck, he got a kick in the arse. now my wife hates him and I think I've got some 'hate by association' because he's 'my' dog and the Chow is 'hers'.

never a dull moment...why didn't we have kids instead???

Pam said:
Uh oh, PETA's gonna be all over his ass for wearing them fur boots.

hahaha that is a good one. :mouthonfire:

chilehunter said:
bent - LMAO at the cats haircut, funny pic. is that your cat & did you do that to it ?

it's just some random internet cat. tons of hilarious cat photos out there.

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

1190814452577.jpg

murderous kitty

chilliman64 said:
he got a kick in the arse. now my wife hates him and I think I've got some 'hate by association' because he's 'my' dog and the Chow is 'hers'.

LOL -- I have the situation at home but "mine" is a female Staffordshire Terrier (Pit) and "Hers" is a English Bulldog --- I had pictures I just took them off of my Mem stick
-- I get blamed for a lot and with kids I get blamed a whole lot more :mouthonfire:

You cut your chow's hair?!?!?

Dude, their hair doesn't need cut. It's like an air conditioner in the summer and a good heater in the winter.

Yep. He's gray with silver tipped ears and snout. Never had a haircut (except for a random matted spot) in his life.

Back