• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers 2015

not really relevant to the glog. but i made some hickory smoked red hab powder. turned out pretty nice:

hxGsjRz.jpg

lets start out with some new stuff. Chocolate Brainstrain (in the back) and BORG 9 (in the front)

AW8IZZ3.jpg

Clipped down the Choco Lava
ciUiCFA.jpg

Absurd, this one already has flower buds O_o
48CLqoC.jpg

From Left to Right: Cappy Red Brain, Spice Geist 3 way cross, Choco Brain, Choco BBG7, Choco Lava, CGN-21500 x Barrackpore 7 pot.
8j6N9U8.jpg

BORG 9 (source 1)
X9WuWio.jpg

Wow, I'm super jelly. Not only do you have lava and choc brain strain but the chocolate Borg and BBG7 as well! Mind=Blown  :shocked:  

Can't wait to watch these babies grow up into badass adults. Hopefully there's some new sauces involving some of these. I'm enjoying the  :censored:  outta the ones I've tried. Going to be cracking open To the Moon and trying it at Christmas dinner. 

aRPNBn8.jpg

Two BORG 9's in front, chocolate brain back left, chocolate lava back right. The chocolate brain is forking off already and starting to produce flower buds (see last post pictures.). The large BORG 9 plant on the right is developing some flower buds too but they are too small for my cellphone camera to pick up even in macro mode. I currently have Metal Halide bulbs in both my 400 and 600 watt systems.

icye2wu.jpg

Everything else potted up into solo cups under my 400 watt MH (conversion bulb with a magnetic HPS ballast)
XlNG0d2.jpg

Beautiful just beautiful.

The plants, not the dude with the fucked up cut lol. Reminds me of the new Hornitos tequila commercial. Any haircut.......

mmmmm tequila.....is 10:30 too early?

Back