• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers 2015

Scorched said:
Beautiful just beautiful.

The plants, not the dude with the f**ked up cut lol. Reminds me of the new Hornitos tequila commercial. Any haircut.......

mmmmm tequila.....is 10:30 too early?
It's so bizarre!

aaaah great to see a hydro in here, i am somewhat tempted to try running a DWC hydro on my balcony this summer .. it does not get a lot of direct sunlight sadly so i am not worried about the rez getting to warm but maybe could benefit from the fast growth hydro provides
what do you think ?

Small update, Transplanted most of the seedlings to solo cups and plastic pots :D Borg 9's are getting bigger in hydro as well. way way bigger

GE7RKufl.jpg

uRAMu0nl.jpg

Your season is progressing nicely, really like all the winter hydro plants to keep you occupied.  Dem red Brain roots need a bigger pot mon, pack it in a bigger bowl and give them some room to grow.  Keep on growing and making the best fresh all natural hot sauce known to mankind little brother.  I hope 2015 is the best yet can wait to see what you come up with.  Keep on keeping on.

Back