• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers 2015

This is so sweet. My plants look very similar to yours compared to the texture of the leaves and shape. I'm glad I found this because I was worried my plants were weird,but after seeing your grow it's apparent that hydro peppers have a different look from soil grown. Do you know what phase or level these plants are? Not sure if I'm asking it right but for example are the plants F1, F2, F3 etc?

the BORG 9;s are F1's and 2's . the others are around f3-f5. infact i dont think im growing ANY stable varieties other than jays PGS which I still think is an f6-7

Everything's looking damn good. Looking forward to seeing some of the experimentals as they grow and pod out. The flux from the ballast is kinda hypnotic and soothing. Make a looping vid of that and you'd have your own version of hypnotoad.

I noticed you trimmed some of the plants. Do you generally trim the same way? I cant figure out how I want to trim my plants yet. Your brain strain looks a lot like the shape of my plants. A few of mine are a little taller and have first set of flowers at the "Y". Pretty sure they need a trim. So if you plan on trimming that brain strain one how would you do it? Sorry for all the questions.

looks like I added a few plants... to start more seeds LMAO

JNJxxxg.jpg

alright so I re-arranged to make more room, also added a light (4x4 t5-HO)

7429ruX.jpg

6Clv6Pw.jpg

Choco brain has open flowers!!!! one directly in plain view, the other one on the left side squished between leaves and a third on the back.
26HgqWh.jpg

Pex help me out here. What ppm are you running for your bloom nutes? I was doing good at 500 ppm on veg nutes. I started noticing flowers on all my plants so I switched to bloom and at 600 ppm they have slowed way down the past couple weeks. Flowers aren't dropping but don't seem to be getting much bigger either. Should up the ppm or lower it?

That's crazy high I feel like my plants will burn into flames with those numbers. That's really throwing me for a loop now.... everything I've ever read has told me to keep it under 1000 ppm. Are you running standard veg/bloom nutes?

Back