• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers 2015

My hydro I usually would end up around 1600ppm during .... podding.... I've grown some monster plants with just LEDs. Pods long and thick as my arm so to speak...  But for the cost HPS is a great route. It was a toss up for me, I wanted to keep the electric bill down so ended up dropping a bunch on LED fixtures. I still get letters from the electric company claiming I use more than my neighbors but I just assume that's a scam to get me to buy the energy efficiency services. 

Got dem SB7J's starting their silly little leaves

fmpesXp.jpg

dvXBA76.jpg

some other plants. mostly superhots... wait.. its all superhots.
zkPmt3x.jpg

Dont you dare let me catch you lookin at her roots!
ZIYZ5NA.jpg

Chocolate Brain in development.
6x2UNKX.jpg

OMG flowers and its chocolate!!! Dude thanks for posting this. I was wondering if I could cut the leave right there at the split with out affecting the flowers.

BORG 9 stretching out after a hard clipping :D

n24D3cR.jpg

Spicegeist 3 way cross splitting and spitting out flowers
bTGSATU.jpg

BORG 9 DWC is blowing up
ELlNbfd.jpg

Red Brains, choco brains, choco lava, etc:
TmcUtct.jpg

My field of SB7J and BORG 9 (red and chocolate)
1QDirql.jpg

looks like i will have pods soon. the "pseudo-pepper" in the center is growing :D
geNAuRE.jpg

You have a lot going on, there, buddy!  Those HTG light fixtures are bomb.  
I have two 4.2Now I wish I would have sprung for the 4-tube variety.  Maybe
an upgrade in a season or two!

Anyway, keep up the good work, everything looks super.

Still have to do the 2nd one. but it looks a LOT nicer. I still have to get some moss and other things you guys recommended. i've found that there are corn husks in the soil, so that looks good. it is supposed to snow here tonight so i had to at least lay it down. the tilling will come later.

70QFCyMl.jpg

FNAZJ5Sl.jpg

Back