grills Post pics of your smoker or grill

And here's my big one. A homebuilt by a guy in Waco from an old ammonia tank.
5ea8_2.jpg

6104_0.jpg

6027_0.jpg

5f63_0.jpg

Boy, I didn't realize how tiny those pictures were. I will have to upload some from my cell phone that do it better justice.

Midwest,The baffle is a sheet of plate steel with 3 sides(1 in. wide and as long as the plate steel).

The bottom is open.
I found that I had to drill a couple 1/4in. holes in the sides because the baffle was not letting enough heat through to get the temps. I needed.
So you'll have to drill a couple holes,then see how the flow is and repeat as necesary.

Before putting in the baffle the stuff in that end of the smoker had to be moved around or it got too hot...
Now with the baffle it works great.
I baught a roll of boiler gasket(2000degree) to run around the doors - Airtight is best.Leaves more time between messing with the fire and more time for kicking back with a Homebrew.

Just bought one of these (PRO Q Cold smoker) to do some cold smoking of some chillies before dehydrating.  Neat bit of kit without having to spend a bomb on a dedicated smoker, just drop this in the bottom of the weber kettle and away I go!   I have about a kilo of long red cayennes to do next weekend if it gets here next week.  Thinking cherry wood dust.  How long do you guys cold smoke pods, should I cut them in half before  I put them on?

http://www.proqsmokers.com.au/products/cold-smokers/

Booma said:
Nice grills, pits, drums etc, heaps of good units

Here is my setup, slowly taking over the deck

awesome set up there booma. I especially like the blue kettle, wicked pizza oven too!

Back