grills Post pics of your smoker or grill

Here's my baby modified with savannah stoker pid controller,Webber cast iron grates,and custom mounted rotisserie,
IMG_20150613_160847.jpg
and that's no baloney hehehe,
IMG_20150606_085156.jpg
IMG_20150606_085137.jpg

Controller temp on its way up this controller makes the traeger rock!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_161302.jpg
    IMG_20150613_161302.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 105

I had to get rid of this, as it was never really mine to begin with, I was only storing it for a friend while they got settled into there new house, then he had a kid, so was in no hurry to get it back... Then 1 day, he calls me and says; "hey I'd like to pick up that smoker, you gonna be around this weekend"

Smoker you will be Missed  :tear:

some pics from the last time I got to use it...

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

I had to get rid of this, as it was never really mine to begin with, I was only storing it for a friend while they got settled into there new house, then he had a kid, so was in no hurry to get it back... Then 1 day, he calls me and says; "hey I'd like to pick up that smoker, you gonna be around this weekend"

Smoker you will be Missed  :tear:

some pics from the last time I got to use it...

Let's all take a minute to say goodbye to our friends smoker. Heavy is the heart that must give thine smoker back to thine friend! :(
If yer ever down my way I have one ya can have!!! Just bring a truck!! :)
Bummer brother

al kinds of meat and sausages... croatian recipies... dont know how to say it in english... there is no translation for that :D

yep... and we smoke meat only in winter and ONLY with fresh wood... no gas, no charcoal... and usualy, we do not buy meat from the store... we grow our own animals, not me tho... but i have family at the country side who raise live stock ;)

Rossi said:
well, nice grills you guys have over there in the USA, BUT, that's not the tipe of grills we have here in croatia, they are to small :D

here is my grill

VQ49Y2m.jpg

615597_4012496464016_605275174_o.jpg

and also, our smokers are a separate part of a house ;) made of bricks :D

That is awesome! I follow someone on Twitter who is in Croatia. Well its a married couple and they always post pictures of places and cuisine.  Some of the recent ones were from the Peljesac peninsula, Rovinj, and Pisak.  Looked  into it more and Croatia looks like a great place to visit. Not sure how the whole invasion thing is impacting things though. 

IMG_0645_zpsjujzyqu5.jpg

:drooling:

IMG_0644_zpsrrxwg9ap.jpg
:drooling: !

I'll post pics of the smoker tomorrow. These are just to get youz guys as excited to pop its pork butt cherry tomorrow as I am. So far, all I've made on it is brisket the day after my mom gave it to me for Christmas.  :dance: Thanks mom! I couldn't fit it into the car to bring home at the time and I just now brought it home. 
     My brother and I each smoked 8 lb briskets at the same time and had great luck (see January hangover cures throwdown) and they turned out perfect. I didn't know brisket could be that good! So now I'm excited to see what kind of pulled pork I can turn out on it. We'll find out tomorrow!

Back