• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

Tkromer said:
I grabbed some too, I just had them shipped though, Blair ships better than I do (and cheaper). I have to ship one on to Paul, but I'll take pictures before they go out.

I got one myself - I also had them ship

mvinson said:
I have some of blairs stuff - nothing real high dollar yet but I have 5-6 of his collectable bottles

It's addictive....

Just my Blair's collection is more than I can fit in a big display case.....:shocked:

mvinson said:
I have some of blairs stuff - nothing real high dollar yet but I have 5-6 of his collectable bottles

When I got back from NFFS I gave my son one of Blair's Deathsauces. He's 18 and about to head off to college. After his first tasting: "dad, I think you need to keep me stocked with Deathsauce in my dorm room." I love this guy!

For those of you who might be interested, here is an interview we did with Blair before the show opened. I'd say he and DEFCON Creator were the most fun to work with. Cool cats for sure.

[video=vimeo;10081920]http://www.vimeo.com/10081920[/video]

Jester said:
When I got back from NFFS I gave my son one of Blair's Deathsauces. He's 18 and about to head off to college. After his first tasting: "dad, I think you need to keep me stocked with Deathsauce in my dorm room." I love this guy!

For those of you who might be interested, here is an interview we did with Blair before the show opened. I'd say he and DEFCON Creator were the most fun to work with. Cool cats for sure.

[video=vimeo;10081920]http://www.vimeo.com/10081920[/video]

Dude!!! That was too cool!!!

More, please!!

Thank you sir!

Here's a UStream interview that we did with JD from All Spice Cafe. He had some of the best sauces that I tried at the show. His company is out of California and worth checking out:

[video]http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5263217[/video]

DEFCON Creator said:
Strange my interview was the only one to blank out. Are you sure James didn't sabotage it? (evil chuckle)

UStream was a pain in the neck! You and Blair were the only two I captured on HD. It's being uploaded to Vimeo as I type this...should have a link later this morning. The spot is 10 minutes of hot sauce mayhem, with a bit of torture mixed in for good measure.

Here's a snapshot of my DEFCON collection. Tkromer got me thinking I hadn't updated this thread in a while. My collection as a whole has grown at least twofold since my first posts!

DSC00850.jpg

That is not a good number Paul. I think 1145 would have a better ring to it. Send me the DM MKII and it will all work out for the best.

Today's aquisitions.....

100_3937.jpg

Three bottles of Blair's Death Rain....including one signed by Blair, 9 bottles of Cajohn's Hearts Afire Red Savina Sauce, and an entire case of Cajohn's Senor G's sauce.....plus one signed bottle (discontinued and very hard to find.).

It's a very nice haul. :cool:

Back