• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

Hi everyone,I guess I will just say I have a 2am and 3am coming,and both are singed and numbered. Got them for a great deal to.$130 for both :0

Thank you,I got them now and will post pics of everything eventually.been collecting for almost a year with 40+ bottles of blairs.but I have seen what u have and all I can say is WOW! Ttyl

Here's one you don't see every day. Lol!

Blairsigned99-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCgBoCmj750&feature=youtube_gdata_player here is a video of my little blair's collection to date.its still not much,but i thought i would post this video of it. anyway enjoy it.:)

This my ever growing collection....Most Aussie sauces.

IMG_0918.jpg

I love it...up front and center is A** Murderer lol NICE!! :hell:

here is a video of my little blair's collection to date.its still not much,but i thought i would post this video of it. anyway enjoy it. :)

Were you playing the drums while making that video....lol jjjjjjjj/k I like the video, nice collection for sure. What is the music that you have going with this vid?? I really like it.

You have alot nice sauces. I don't have very many open bottles. but 1 of the hottest ones I do have opened is called sancto scorpio. anyway the song in the video is called save our souls by brian eyestone.thanks

CaJohn has its own almost empty shelf?

You have a similar number of Blair's to me, maybe just a couple less all together. I like the idea of taking a video. Once I get mine properly displayed I'll do just that!

I have a collection of over 100 dead bottles now, that's the real accomplishment, eating all but the extracts :)

sweet!i would love to see that.that is my first caJohn bottle.i am trying to branch out to new kinds of collectibles.but we'll see how that goes.100 dead!i think i have about 15 emptys.

Heres my little collection, only recently started. Mainly empty bottles tend to always use them pretty quick.
Currently in the fridge
SDC11019-1.jpg

On the Display
SDC11020-1.jpg

and the empties
SDC11021-1.jpg

Love the name and images of these 3 from Redback Chilli
SDC11023.jpg

I took this pic and thought I posted it here but must have spaced it. Here's my current pile (excluding the 5 bottles in my pantry that had turned - sad)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65304453@N00/6638793977/lightbox/

Of these my current favs are the Howling Dog Hot Sauces (all of 'em, but especially love Joe's Chipotle - great guy, I recommend 'em - the Peter Pepper and Jalapeno are delicious too), the Professor Phardpounder's Colon Cleanser is an awesome mustard hot sauce, Srirachi & Tapatio are staples along with the Goya Salsalita....the Scotch Bonnet sauce rocks, the Yucatan Sunshine is *awesome* and one of my favorite savory habanero sauces (for a thin sauce) The Cheech makes some tasty but really light in the ass heat-wise sauces. The Gnarly Garlic is his best. The El Yukateca (sp?) Chipotle is one of my favorites - Frank's red-hot unopened that someone left here (lol) and of course my own sauces (plus another 20 or so bottles of my own from my last few batches that're sitting in the fridge.

Not so much a "collection" as a functional assortment - I use all of these frequently. Some more frequently than others. :D

Professor Phardpounder's Colon Cleanser is great, despite the name. Definitely a highly recommended medium/mild mustard!

CaJohn's Fatali Fire is probably the best mustard-based sauce I've had thus far though. I need some more mustard options :)

I was broken hearted to throw away my bottle of Asbrin hot sauce tonight (extra hot variety) - it's a really snappy sauce (loads of lactic acid/vinegar) but it has a nice nice flavor. It had fallen behind my veggie crisper and was 1/2 frozen & separated. :(

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/ashotsauc.html

Professor Phardpounder's Colon Cleanser is great, despite the name. Definitely a highly recommended medium/mild mustard!

CaJohn's Fatali Fire is probably the best mustard-based sauce I've had thus far though. I need some more mustard options :)

I love the label too - like an oldtimey snake-oil medicine. Excellent product - the only thing I regularly use that has a "funny" name.

I also forgot to mention the Mayanik - they make some of the hottest sauces for mass production I've had - delicious too, especially the Green variety. The Orange is awesome just a little too hot for me to put on food. They're primarily at mexican markets.

http://www.mayanik.com/products.asp

HIGHLY recommend.

God - just saw they make and "XXX hot" - jesus, the Orange is FRIGGIN hot - I cannot imagine how hot the XXX is. Frightening. Seriously - if you're a hot head/chili head, you have to try these if you haven't yet.

Back