• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

I also forgot to mention the Mayanik - they make some of the hottest sauces for mass production I've had - delicious too, especially the Green variety. The Orange is awesome just a little too hot for me to put on food. They're primarily at mexican markets.

http://www.mayanik.com/products.asp

HIGHLY recommend.

God - just saw they make and "XXX hot" - jesus, the Orange is FRIGGIN hot - I cannot imagine how hot the XXX is. Frightening. Seriously - if you're a hot head/chili head, you have to try these if you haven't yet.

Indeed, I have a bottle each of the Red Habanero and Mayan Recipe XXX in my refrigerator door. The XXX has a really good flavor, you are right it is a hot hot sauce! I especially like the XXX on tacos.

Couple more to add from the local Chilli festival. didn't get any superhot sauces this year as my fridge is full of them.

First three are a green chilli, then jalapeno base, and a habanero.
Chipotle sauce and a spicy kasoundi
Local Fire Brigades own sauce
Chilli Farm the event was held at own sauce
Peri Peri Sauce and Smokey BBQ
and a chilli relish

Blue Bottle is a Chilli Wine
SDC11082.jpg

CaJohn's Fatali Fire is probably the best mustard-based sauce I've had thus far though. I need some more mustard options :)

its been awhile since I've had fatalii fire sauce & it was good, I dont remember any mustard taste cuz I dislike mustard.
I found a bottle at a store the other day & bought it for a friend to try, & looking at the ingredient list in front of me theres no mention of mustard in it unless its part of the....... "select blend of dehydrated vegetables"

I thought i loved hot sauce till i found this thread. Man you guys have me topped for sure! Here is my collection for now. I keep finding new goodies at the local stores including Daves Ghost Sauce yesterday! man thats some hot stuff. I am going back today to pick up Crazy Uncle Jester's Spontaneous Combustion as i saw it but didnt realize it was over a million SHU!

HotSauceCollection5-17.jpg

Freakin nice collections you guys have here! Im really newbie in collection hobby,started on June -12 (well have been gowing and eating hot sauce since 2002) but have got few nice bottles to start with. My first collective is Blair´s pre-production Golden death #22 which I got month ago. Since then I have got Blair´s 2006 and 2007 Halloween Reserves and Swiss Reserve which is quite rare. 2am + 3am 2nd generation bottles on my cabinet also, need still find those older versions..

Few older Dave´s Private reserves also coming soon + something from Hellfirehotsauce:)

Other than numbered+ signed hot sauce I have includes whole product line of Blair´s current sauces, also maybe 40 bottles from other manufacturers. Small collection but growing every month..

I hope to get my camera working soon to get pictures here.

P.s If anyone having any bottles they are willing to get rid of I might be interested... PM for deals.

CHEERS,

Back