• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

Used to have a 5AM Reserve as well, but that got misplaced in a move from MO to CA unfortunately. The 2012 Havoc will be joining shortly.
IsDet.jpg

Weird - I thought I'd posted pics of my collection. I'll have to do it again later I guess. :woohoo:

It's much different now. I guess because some of you actually collect whereas my "collection" is just the 20-30 kinds I'm eating on a regular basis. Been doing a lot of bartering lately though so I have some nice variety.
:dance:

Our "collection" consists of 4 custom signed bottles from Heartbreaking Dawns, Lucky Dog and KneppersPeppers....and 58 bottles of opened sauces in the fridge.

Salad Dressing???? It's back there somewhere....

Our "collection" consists of 4 custom signed bottles from Heartbreaking Dawns, Lucky Dog and KneppersPeppers....and 58 bottles of opened sauces in the fridge.

Liar! I never signed anything!

(but I would because I wub you <3 )

:woohoo:

dang.. do you ever use any? or just collect?

I use all of mine - my "collection" is basically whomever I bought from or traded with last. I have a very functional collection - it's what I use with virtually every meal and when I have BBQ's or pot lucks I put 10-12 varieties out.

I constantly turn people on to Texas Creek, Redhawk Premium, Heartbreaking Dawn, Kneppers Pepper and many many more people I consider friends in the industry. I feel blessed to have made those connections and equally blessed that they feel my sauce is high enough caliber to trade for. I am constantly humbled by the variety and quality of gourmet hot sauces I come into contact with and I appreciate every maker for the unique flavor profiles they bring to the table.

And that't not just the beer talking. Partly, sure. :dance:

Liar! I never signed anything!

(but I would because I wub you <3 )

:woohoo:

:dance:

BUSTED! I'd take a pic but the stoopidphone cable is a beach to work with.....suffice it to say I have a bottle of Red Label with the words...
"1st Batch!
5/4/12 (unidentifiable squiggle) . (unidentifiable squiggle) .
:) "

and yes, there is a Wally-world-esque smiley face drawn on the label...

I'm ASSUMING (and we all know what happens when you assume....) that the 2 unidentifiable squiggles were a "S" and a "Z"......

Does this mean you wub me??? <3 xoxo 2u2! :D

OMG! I totally forgot I did that.

OK, I'm busted. I wub you. :(

lol

I hope you eated it and saved the bottle. Otherwise you'll have a very collectible bottle of spoiled vinegar. haha

oh, and yes - S and Z.

totally busted.

You know. Now that you mention it, I have gotten like ten or twelve bottles from LDHS and he has never bothered to sign even one of them for me either! Franks it is!!!

I'm new to this site but I just want to say these collections are INCREDIBLE. I'm a hot sauce addict who 'uses' near on every meal, I have only ever bought bottles casually so far but from next pay day onwards I'm really going to up my game, I want a proper collection!! I need to save up for rarities and true collectables but my next purchase online will be 'heartbreaking dawns 1498 cauterizer' and 'mad dog 357 silver addition' and one other, maybe 'cajohn's magma sauce' because it looks so pretty or 'Defcon 1'. Or should I sack those off for now and get 'daves insanity ghost pepper limited edition 2012'? Ultimately at the moment I'd love to buy 'blairs halloween reserve 2011' but thats not happening. Anyway here is what I have at home at the moment:
3xPacXPl.jpg

Just want to add the newest additions I have acquired:

X24bBIql.jpg

8 of the bottles were very kindly sorted by my good friend (and fellow chilehead freak!) James 'chillijimbob' M, thanks dude! His online chilli business was a beautiful yet short lived dream. He generously sorted me those with 4x packs of seeds (for next years growing season), a brand new chilli cookbook and a kilo of piquin powder!! All for a meagre £10...  :party:

I also bought this evil beast:

PNKE9Fxl.jpg

This is the first time I have obtained a straight extract. Its from a UK company called 'chillipepperpetes' and rates at over 5 million scovilles. I have that I will eat anything mentality, so the other Saturday morning I dipped a toothpick in and had a taste. Oh man!  :fireball: Within 5 minutes I was literally throwing up and having a massive nosebleed, mental. I know I shall do it again though, after the pain I felt so good! haha. I have never experienced anything like it. 

This is a couple that I have im new to collecting so don't have much but pick up a bottle here and there... sorry about the crappy pics used my iphone

dd25e56d-1933-40ee-a07d-c257521b797b_zpsfaddae07.jpg

IMG_0419_zps5d58fad3.jpg

IMG_0420_zpsfdf48ffa.jpg

IMG_0421_zpsd275043a.jpg

Halaster said:
Used to have a 5AM Reserve as well, but that got misplaced in a move from MO to CA unfortunately. The 2012 Havoc will be joining shortly.
IsDet.jpg
I need a Pumpkin reserve for my collection !!!!

Man....I haven't been in this thread in AGES!!

Like most of the free world, I sure miss my collection. When I get back from Afghanistan I think I'm going to build some custom shelves. The six display cabinets and 4 bookcases take up WAY too much room. Plus, I'm remodeling my kitchen.....and there's probably 300 more bottles in there that'll have to find new homes.

Perfect timing for bumping this thread.  I just posted all the bottles that were in my fridge.

Definitely not a "collection" for keeping, just a big collection of open bottles.

IMG_1157.JPG

My new delivery arrived yesterday, ooh yeah!  :cool: The Hunts bbq sauce was a free gift that came from hotheadz, total respect to them! I love the 'Heartbeaking Dawns cauterizer' so much already, Im sure I will be having to order another bottle very soon. Im being disciplined and resisting the urge to just open them all for a hearty spoonful straight away...  

OiewXevl.jpg

Is it possible to get 'lucky dog' 'red hawk' or 'texas creek products' sauces sent to the UK? How much roughly for shipping if so? Their websites don't seem to look like they do and I can't find any sites stocking any in the UK. 

scovilleADDICTION said:
I love the 'Heartbeaking Dawns cauterizer' so much already, Im sure I will be having to order another bottle very soon.  

My "consumable" one only lasted 2 days.

I always buy two....one for using....one for my collection!

Back