• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Post your RELLENOS

I have challenged BigB to a Relleno Head to Head challenge. We will determine the date and rules in this thread. Hopefully I can add a poll later if not I will either ask el Heffe or start a new thread for posting/voting. This will be awesome as our recipes are very similar and we have already agreed that we will both use our iPads for pictures, so there won't be any advantage/disadvantage with the photography.

What do you think BigB, a week or two from now?

oh yeah...

YOU'RE GOIN' DOOOWWWNNN!!!!

:rofl:

I gotta go B because I am a sucker for chorizo, and that sauce, that sauce...  makes me want to dance. :dance:

Scovie's looks fantastic too, but I can only vote for one.

Rellenos.....one of my favorites!!

I went with A!

Both look amazing....but A looked more like what I see ME cooking here at the Circle-H!

Holy crap. I was so friggen drunk last night, I actually set up this poll in a PM to SalsaLady last night. Whoa. Then I had to redo it all over again in this thread. hahahaha I wanted to have all of our prep pics in the same post and the votes should have been public. I feel like I let BigB down with this poll. At least you're winning!!!! Sorry for the jumbled up thread. Working on an iPod is a major PIA!

Thanks to all who have participated so far.

And SL, disregard that PM. :rofl:

Tied up. I can't vote against meat, and I trust your Hispanic-fu just fine ...

BigB's evoked some fun times on S. Beach and prompted me to call an old friend that I'd somewhat fallen out of touch w/ ... thanks for that.

B41EdmLIQAEG1nk.jpg

Plus, I like the tension of being tied up, LOL.

grantmichaels said:
Once there's a victor - maybe consider opening up the thread for anyone to take a crack at it? ...
Sounds good.

texas blues said:
Why?

Its a dead heat!

More votes y'all!!!!
True. I we are just kinda makin this up as we go. "We". Hahahahahahaha

Wow. Great job from both. I'd stuff my face with either one.

"A" with the 2 different sauces did it for me though. But I still want to devour "B" and clean up the leftover sauce through a straw.

LUCKYDOG said:
In the end it was porky pork pepper that me. Both look great!! Tough decision!

Aren't they both pork? I have to look back but I thought it was pulled pork vs. chorizo. Man I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can we get a collective final post?

The Hot Pepper said:

Aren't they both pork? I have to look back but I thought it was pulled pork vs. chorizo. Man I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get a collective final post?
True - I will edit and clarify

Back