• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

Thanks Sic - It has all the 90's amenities at the time. Driving it takes me back ... tilt the leather seats back, turn up the radio and cruise

Nice Ride Luckydog. That is quite possibly the nicest and best Lincoln ever made (except for the classics... like the ’69 etc.)
The critics overlooked your model back in the day. It has the perfect weight to HP ratio, and a perfectly matched Transmissin for that big ol V8. lol The only thing I don't like about that car is the air ride suspension. If it ever starts having problems, you can change it out with standard front end shocks... FYI.

Here are a few of the rest of the garage:
Summer toy #2

Untitled_HDR4_tonemapped2-1.jpg

Picked this one up today which is why the pic isn't that great.

098364EC-B8AC-455F-9F86-22A95102A7C2-609-0000003ACE0E5285.jpg

They Wifey's car I borrow on weekends :)

IMG_6027.jpg

Nice Ride Luckydog. That is quite possibly the nicest and best Lincoln ever made (except for the classics... like the ’69 etc.)
The critics overlooked your model back in the day. It has the perfect weight to HP ratio, and a perfectly matched Transmissin for that big ol V8. lol The only thing I don't like about that car is the air ride suspension. If it ever starts having problems, you can change it out with standard front end shocks... FYI.
Thanks Scovie - the air ride is still good was considering lowering to see how it would look easy to do with the air ride. I've seen the conversions when or if the time comes. Its a Mustang in a suit -

I love the Caddies too but not that many my way. Theres something about the older Luxury cars that make them bad assssssssss

It's a 2002. No I haven't yet as I don't need to dump more money into getting addicted to another automotive sport lol.

IT's a custom flat black that I mixed up a few years ago and shot on a whim.

It's a 2002. No I haven't yet as I don't need to dump more money into getting addicted to another automotive sport lol.

IT's a custom flat black that I mixed up a few years ago and shot on a whim.
yeah, its addicting! i was dropping 5-700/month until they hired me as a coach so i dont pay for the days.

September 2012 RIP Friend.
309165_10100532182923279_407169762_n.jpg

Nothing special as far as the car goes, but I got it used with 72K miles when I turned 16 even though I didn't have a license... drove it more than 10 years before I had to be a grown up about things. I miss that little shitbox.

Nice rides..

This is my 62 VW Type 2 microbus original paint.. the green and white one on a cruise with some friends
IMG_4403_zps0df6f0af.jpg

IMG_4511_zps42e9c10c.jpg

Heres my 06 R1 just before I put the twin yoshi pipes on and tail tidy. RIP
IMG_7269_zps8836ef7c.jpg

Heres my boring daily driver 09 Ford Focus
DSCN0054_zpsae4bc671.jpg

And the little ladys 06 Peugeot 307
BlackAdder_zpsba5e6341.jpg

Scovie you have other pics. Ones a side view I love it. I know you have more that you can post. DO IT!!!!!!!!!

LD you have no idea how pretty she is. Until you see her up close and personal!

Back